3 - Mission Attract Zayn

27-7-15

Enjoy!

Wait! This chapter is dedicated to sanamkhann101. Thank you sanam for reading my story and being an amazing reader who always keeps pushing me to update faster :)

I woke up exactly at six, as usual. Seeing mom sleeping beside me makes me feel really happy. She is finally getting some sleep.

I see Aiden already in kitchen standing in front of the refrigerator, trying to figure out what to eat.

"Where's the cake from yesterday?" Only my brother can eat desserts in the morning.

"In your stomach, bro." I poke his stomach which made him frown.

"I want to eat muffins,"

"And what makes you think that I will make it?" Demanding much, brother.

"Because I'm your big brother and you have to listen to me." I stuck my tongue out, knowing that it annoys him.

"I'm just fifteen months smaller than you." Well, he is big but that doesn’t makes me small.

"That means you have to make my strawberry muffins." I stop arguing and start making Strawberry muffins for him. His favorite.

After making muffins, tea and boiled eggs, I serve it all to my dear brother.

He was talking with someone on the cell. Not talking, but shouting.

"I told you we can't trust him, Uncle. You didn't listen to me. Now see what he has done. You know how much it worth's. He is going to be freaking rich. I think we should tighten the security and provide work to only our trustable workers."

He starts eating and I can hear shouts from his cell.

What happened yesterday?

I know he had some emergency but I was asleep till the time he came.

After the breakfast, I start cleaning vessels but gets interrupted, "A teenager should be enjoying her life, not cleaning vessels." Ah! Mary.

"A fifty five year old-y should be taking care of her granddaughter." She smiles at me, showing her perfect white teeth.

"I have a daughter for reason. She can take care of her children, while I take care of my bestie." I have never met such a good hearted person.

"Did she sleep last night?" Mary asks with worry.

"I gave her a sleeping pill." I say sadly and Mary hugs me. She is like a second mother to me.

"Are you done with your romance?" Aiden's voice interrupts our romance.

"Not yet," I kiss Mary's cheek, earning a laugh from Aiden and a light slap from Mary.

"Shoo! You are getting late for school." I see Aiden totally ready to leave. I wish I would be a guy. No make ups and different clothes. No one would notice me if I wear the same cloth the other day.

"Aiden, what happened yesterday?" I ask him remembering his conversation with Uncle.

"You make the best muffins in this world." Nah! You can't divert my mind. But his comment made my pride go big.

I glare at him with no emotion on my face.

"Aiden, Spill!" I'm not interested in any business but I care about Aiden, and if something worries him then it worries me.

"A worker from the special area stole three diamonds, which costs more beyond tour imagination." My dad has a diamond factory. He buys diamond polish and cut them, then sells it to the wholesalers.

Why am I taking in present tense? Because I still believe that my dad is with me.

"Isn't this happening for the second time?" This happened three months before, too.

"We think that there's someone out, sending his workers to get our trust and make him steal. We reported it to the officer again and he says 'we will try our best to search this thief'." I was curious about it, feeling like a FBI. I want to know who did it. But I'm not FBI.

"Okay, but be careful. And always carry a pepper spray with you." I hand him the spray, removing from my pocket.

Aiden gave me 'What the hell?' look but I push it in his bag.

He was standing there with his mouth open and I went to my room.

I sleep with mom. Aiden sleep with us too. Poor guy sleeps on floor. But we have our things kept in our rooms.

Like Aiden suggested yesterday, I wear a crop top and shorts which were really short.

Now let's test your resistance against me, Zain Alana.

Some make up will be good. I apply foundation, a thick eyeliner and kohl which makes my eyes look perfect.

I use a straighter on my hair making it look perfect. I spray 'Attraction' perfume on myself.

Finally happy with my hot-ness, I pick my sling back and head towards mom's room. She was still asleep, so I write a note and keep it at the side table.

Mary says 'bye' and I hop on my bike.

I make a quick list in my head.

Talk with that muslim girl.

Allure Zain.

And get to know more about Zain by his friend.

Wish me luck Universe.