11 - A clean freak date

28-8-15

Dedicated to coolfashiondive :) start of with a fight and now we are friends :p

Zain's Pov

I prayed in Masjid and started reading Quraan. Qura'an eases my mind and my worries and that's what I need now.

I'm worried about Husna. I love her so much. I'm dieing to see her but I can't keep her safe. Just like I failed last time.

No! I have to be strong for her. I have to be!

I don't know the meaning of these words in Quraan, but it naturally makes me feel relaxed.

My cell started vibrating in my pocket. It was Khadija.

I placed the Quraan on the shelf and moved out of the masjid.

My black shoes got a print of someone others shoe, on top of it. I pulled out tissues from my pocket and wiped it clean.

Better!

Picking up the call I answered with Salam and she replied.

"Zain, how is it going?" What? What is she talking about?

"What is going on?" She was silent and I knew it was 'that' silence before the storm.

"How could you forget that? She left an hour earlier and you... you! Where are you? April might be waiting for you at Stevens Hut. You are so arrogant, stupid male..." That just vanished away from my thoughts. I was so into thinking about Husna that I forgot about her and the date.

I should just go and get over with that crazy girl.

"I'm leaving," With that I said Salam and cut off the call.

I have to find a ride.

A friend of mine from masjid met me and I asked him for a lift. He dropped me and left.

I asked the receptionist about her.

"There has been no lady with the name May, searching for you." She said with a frown.

"Was it June or July? Or any name of the month?" She glared at me as if I was trying to joke.

I turned to look around, again. I can't see her anywhere, but I caught a sight of a girl who was busy smelling her armpits. Her back was turned towards me.

She opened her bag, a school bag to be exact and pulled out a perfume bottle spraying it on herself.

I can't ever forget that bag or anything that's inside of it.

I walked to her, making myself move towards the hell.

She was diverted when I stood in front of her.

"I knew! I knew! I so knew it!" Why can't girls start any sentence without squealing.

"I knew you wouldn't ditch me. I made a list of all the reasons, that will make you ditch me," I'm sure her diary is filled fully by now.

"But came up with none!" She has got to be kidding me!

"I'm such an amazing person that I never tease, annoy, irritate, bother or torture anyone. You should be happy you are going out with such an amazing person."

Yes! I'm so happy that I forgot about this whole date thing. And I would be more happy if I can staple or tape her lips together.

"I can see you happy and excited from your features." This time I couldn't control myself and looked up meeting her eyes.