15 - Showering my Attitude

20-9-15

Dedication for this chapter goes to LavenderGurrl!

April's Pov

I woke up by the meowing in my ears. Hareer stayed up in my room all day but she was waiting at the door for me to open, so that she can go to my mom. They love each other.

I don't want to wake up and face mom, or Aiden.

I quickly get up after wasting few minutes in the bed, rolling into my sheets.

I dress up and open my door. Aiden was standing in front of the door, as if he knew I was going to open up now.

I can't ignore him forever. I have to face him at some point.

"I... hi." Yes, I am nervous. So what?

"I'm sorry sis. I shouldn't have shouted on you." Why is he saying sorry?

"No. I'm sorry for..." I couldn't complete the sentence as Aiden hugged me tightly making me gasp for air. Is it even legal to hug this way? Someone can surely die this way.

I'll get through this hug because I missed my brother so much.

"Don't be too happy. I just missed those cakes and evening snacks." I bit his hand lightly and he shouted like a girl.

"Now go and make something good for me." He said holding his injured hand on which you can hardly see the marks.

I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. I made his favorite flavored tea and serve him all. He seemed to miss my breakfast as I can say by the look of his face.

"You should talk to mom. She is ready to kill Bethany."

"What? Why?" I was confused. I didn't tell her about it.

"Khadija told her about that video and she was all energetic to kill that Bethany girl. Khadija calmed her down pretty well. She is even light weighted." Khadija and mom talked. I hope she cleared my mess.

Wait!

"Light weighted? You are saying like you have carried her in your arms bro!" He blushed when I said that.

"You, you son of a--"

"Language, April!" He scolded me bit I ignored.

"Oh Universe! I don't believe this. You actually carried her? Wait, didn't she like kicked you out something?" Khadija would kill any guy who dares to touch her.

"She was unconscious. Mom started shouting at me to drop her home. I- I was confused what to do. I-I just carried her in my arms a-and ran." I laughed at his face clutching my stomach. Aiden looked pretty embarrassed. This is so funny.

"That, does sounds like mom playing cupid. But I can't believe you carried her all the way in your arms. I'm more light weighted than her. Carry me." I tried to climb on his shoulders but slipped back making my head fall directly on the ground.

This hurts like a witch!

Aiden laughed at me and I bit his leg. Take that!

"April, when are you going to talk to mom?" After my plan is completed.

"After school. She'll be awake by then." With that I pick up my bag and leave.

I accelerated my pretty bike which took me to school only in few minutes.

In my head I played all my acting skills to prepare myself.

I walked towards Khadija who was standing at the entrance.