25 - In love with 'him'

6-3-16

Dedicated to Price_Is_Right because we are too lazy to edit :p

Vote and Comment!

April's Pov

I rushed in the house as fast as I could. My breathing hard, my eyes filled with tears and my nose blocked crying.

I peeped around to see if someone was present in the house.

"Anyone here!?" I shouted loudly but to my surprise no one answered.

I shook both of them as tears kept flowing. I didn't knew what to do.

I took out my cell to call for help but Husna stirred a bit making me pause.

"Husna! Husna!" Her eyes opened slowly and it relieved me a bit.

"Ap-April," she said in an unclear voice as if she was feeling hard to speak up.

"It's okay. Everything's fine. I'm calling for help." I dialled the number but she took the cell out of my hand.

"It's okay. We are fine." She said holding her head. I wanted to shout at her for her idiotic behaviour but now was not the right time.

"Let me call for help, please." I said holding her head and observed it.

"He might have took his painkillers. He is just out for few minutes. Look, he is waking up." And he was.

I wasn't in my right mind. I didn't knew how to handle this situation. It was not normal to face this. Should I take them to hospital or not? I can be a sexy doctor if I want but this is not the right time.

"Zain," Husna said shaking him furiously. He opened his eyes with difficulty and looked around figuring what was happening.

"I'll kill that bastard." He stood up fast and started walking out of the door.

"Zain, don't go." Husna said in a low voice and then started falling.

I was there in time to catch her before she hits her head on the floor.

"What are you doing here!? Didn't I tell you to leave!?" I didn't pay attention to his words and made Husna sleep on the couch.

She might have hit her head making her dizzy now and then.

Zain was going on shouting at me.

"For a second think of me as a friend and let me help. Your sister just fainted in front of you, Idiot!" He then seemed to come in his right senses and helped me treating Husna's injury.

We then aided her and she woke up, then fell asleep again.

"Your hair, psstt." Zain has been going on this way, saying anything that comes to his head, for past few minutes.

"Your turn big boy. Pull up your shirt." I wasn't interested in seeing his abs, maybe a little. But I did wanted to aid those bruises he got.

I had tons of questions but I know it's not the right time to ask.

"I won't let you see my packs. All my hard work for your sight-seeing, nah. You give me... a cake first." I really don't know why he was acting this way.

Maybe he hit his head hard somewhere.

"Let me check your head." I said moving closer to him but he moved back shouting.

"Haram! Haram! Haram!" It was funny watching him act so childish but I did started concerning about him.

"Zain, I won't look that way. Just let me apply some ice, please." He narrowed his eyes at me like a girl and then nodded smoothly with a wide grin.

"No peeking at my amazing body." I laughed at him and then he removed his shirt, half-way.

"I can't be naked in front of my own sister! Haram!" He ran inside the house to where I don't know.

I can't get it why he is acting this way. It's not normal but for now I have to go with it.

"You are right. We will go inside and-" I followed him talking but stopped seeing him half naked on the bed.

"Wow! I mean... your room. It's amazing. A perfectly sculpted piece of... wood. Let's put some ice on that wood, I mean you. I'll check the refrigerator." I ran away from there.

What the hell is wrong with me? He's injured, covered in bruises and I'm counting his four packs?

April East, you are his friend! Just friend!

Did I really ask him to Just be friends with me? I really screwed up bad.

Now I'm friendzoned and it will slowly kill me before I finally end up dead.

I just have to think straight this moment.

Picking up the ice bag I went inside to see him sitting on the wardrobe.

"How? How did you even climb up there?" He shook his head in a no manner.

"Whatever. Just come down." He again shook his head and I felt plucking out his head from the body.

"I want a... cake." Why was he doing this? Is he trying some act? What the hell is wrong with him.

"Stop it Zain. Climb down this instant!" I said in my angry voice and he did jump down.

Monkey.

"You are no fun, Sneakers." He said pinching my cheeks. I blushed hard at his action and thankfully he didn't comment.

"Sneakers? So thoughtful of you." I muttered under my breath moving away from him as our bodies were really close. Not to mention one naked body.

"You always wear sneakers and throw them around on people. I too love sneakers. It's so comfy." He said giggling and I couldn't help but pinch his nose.

"Haram! Haram! No touching, Sneaker." Really? He can touch me but I can't? This idiot is making me crazy.

"Stop acting like this and sit down so I can put the ice bag on you." This time he obeyed without arguing and placed the ice bag on his ribs which were turning in a green bruise.

"Sleep with me you too... and sleep..." He babbled something more but I couldn't make out the words.

"As much as I want to take advantage of you, I won't. You are a nice guy Zain. I can't do that to you." I said getting up from his bed.

"You are not so bad, Sneakers." Then his eyes dropped making my head think about every single thing that happened today.

The worst question was, should I stay or leave? I quickly messaged Aiden explaining the situation in short.

He called me and I told him that I'll be staying here tonight.

It was twelve by now but I still called up Khadija.

"Isss late." She was definitely asleep.

"Khadija, it's important. Do you know anything about Zain's bruises?" There was a long silence and I thought she fell asleep again.

"It's not my place to say." I hanged up on her all my mood ruined.

"I'm bored. What do I do? What do I do?" This is my only chance. I don't know when I'll get this chance again.

Let's spy in Zain's room.

Detective April at workp!

I opened all the drawers and wardrobe.

I didn't find anything abnormal.

There were just Chinese food in his drawers, few book about business, loads of tablets, french fries, moisturiser and an underwear collection with all days name.

Nothing interesting about this guy.

Lame!