26 - Spending some quality time!

16-3-16

Dedicated to nahala ! Finally growing up girl *wink* *wink*

Zain's Pov

I woke up with a hazy mind, as the sun rays fell upon me.

Clutching my head tightly, I commenced to call back every single thing bit by bit. The pills did it work as my body doesn't feel much sore.

My eyes roved around the room, finally fixing on the table.

Hair spread across her face, she laid on my study table. It was a hilarious sight to see. One of her arm and leg were falling down from the table.

How could she even think about sleeping on that table?

'Just like you climbed to sit up on your wardrobe'. My mind taunted, making me sigh.

I truly never wanted to do that. I truly didn't. I never considered about doing so.

Okay, possibly once or more I have thought how it would feel to sit on the wardrobe but that's it.

I still can't believe I actually did that. Sometimes when the dosage of the pills gets higher... I don't want to admit that a piece of a childish me comes out. It's annoying and vexing that I do stupid stuff.

Husna!

I hastened out to the living room, but she was nowhere to be ascertained.

"Husna!" I called her out her name standing at that place.

She came out with a tray full of cookies. My favourite one's to be exact.

"I was in the kitchen baking these." It's true that I love chocolate cookies but now is not the right time to gulp them all. I want to know how she feels now? How is she holding up after yesterday's incident?

Her right cheek bore a rough bruise and a deep head cut. She did use the ointment or not?

"Husna, what really happened?" Last night she called saying that dad is angry on her and I knew he would do something foul.

How can I even call that man my father?

"He wants me to find a rich guy and get married. He has this one rich family guy in his mind and asked me to meet him. I denied saying that I won't do it. I don't want to marry some rich guy and waste my life. I'm not even ready for the marriage thing yet. I told him so and he got angry, saying that he wasted money in raising me. Then he... hit me." This time he took it far.

He won't get away with it. I'll kill him. Father or not, he's dead to me. My anger was on full rise, but then I saw an ear against the wall.

An ear with a few hair strands behind it. She was eavesdropping our conversation.

Husna's mood was all unhappy and I thought about twisting it differently.

"Don't you think that April is a lame girl who I can't be friends with, right? She is so obsessed with me like a psycho stalker. Should I order a restriction order against her?"

In a swift she came out from behind the wall with red anger on her nose.

Astagfirullah!

"NO! You hot liar! I gave you the title of my friend and this is what you do to me!? You want to file a restriction order against me? Fine. I'll make that easy for you and file it against you." She was leaving through the door but Husna stopped her.