16 - Sorry Mommy

25-9-15

Eid Mubarak! :D

I usually update on Sundays but I rushed today to update this chapter seeing so many votes on the previous one. I couldn't help but update today ;)

*

We reached the airport and Zain stood at the entrance. I wonder who he is receiving.

For nearly twenty minutes we stood there, at the entrance, waiting for I don't who.

A girl came up to Zain and took him in a rough hug. He hugged her back and kissed her head.

What the. . . !

She kept smiling at him and he smiled back. What the hell is going on?

She looked fair with pink tone underneath. She looks beautiful even with the headscarf on her head.

He seems to have so many connections with the muslims. At least he is not racist.

"I missed you so much, Zain!" She squealed like she is meeting her boyfriend.

Oh Universe! How could I not see this? She's Zain's girlfriend.

He leaded me on all this time. I was such a fool. I thought maybe I had any chance with him. But now, I can see my future crushing in front of my eyes.

"I missed you too. I missed you every single day, Husna." She even has a pretty name.

I clear my throat to grab her attention.

"Who is she?" She asked with disgust clear in her voice.

Of course she has attitude. She has a hottest piece of person as her boyfriend.

I'm going to be forever alone. Maybe I should start stalking Tyler Hoechlin. He isn't that bad.

"She is May. A class mate." May!?

"No, Zain is just nervous. I'm April, his girlfriend or soon to be. Or maybe not. To be clear, I'm not at all jealous. I mean, you are beautiful but I have seen more beautiful people in this world. Take Khadija as an example. She is also pretty. Why would I be jealous. I'm not even jealous that Zain hugged you. I mean-- Why are you laughing?" Her face turned red and tears formed in her eyes. Everyone around us looked at her weirdly. Yeah, do that so she would go away.

"Zain, she is so funny. Where did you find her?"

On ebay witch!

"Just ignore her," he took her luggage, and we walked towards the bike.

Oh shit! How is this bike going to take us all with the luggage.

"Zain you idiot. Now we have take a cab." Husna scolded him and he pouted. We called the cab and everyone except me settled in.

"April come on," I don't want to sit beside her but I guess I have to.

Once I was in, I decided to ask her relationship with Zain. I hope she is not his girlfriend. If my wish comes true, then... I will wear hijab for a day.

Can I? Yea, I can do that. Please Universe! Don't let me down.

"So, you and Zain...?" Wow, I forgot how to form a single sentence.

"What about you and Khadija? How do you know her?" She knows her too. How?

"She is a... friend of mine." I hesitated as I have never labeled her in front of someone. But she is a friend, right?

"I'm sure you caught Khadija's attention too." No, she caught mine.

"How did you and Zain meet?" In a library when I confessed my feelings for him.