12.DANCING

It had been a couple of months since I had meet my new friends for first time and, as I told before, we went to the premises many times a week. So I was still dancing with The Teencers.

I remember my first performance with them. It was in one of the parks of the town. A small place, but enough to admit the one hundred of us. We danced "Judas" by Lady Gaga. We dressed up like the people of the song's music video and they started to dance four of us.
As the song was advancing, more people of the group appeared from the streets around the park and added into dancing. Moreover, everytime there were more people around us to see that spontaneous choreography.

Evelyn was a girl who was almost seventeen years old and the DJ. She took over the necessary music and special effects of each performance. The morning before that show she had hidden mini stereos in different places of the park. That way she just had had to hide with one of those gadgets wich I don't understand anything about and put the CD (piratical of course) on play.
During every show there were a group of guys who stayed in the middle so they stayed hidden between the dancers. They wrote the name "The Teencers" on the floor with different colours and kind of script in each performance. Then, when we had finished and spread again, people saw it written in a huge size where we had performed our choreography.
Sometimes we put a hat in front of us so people could gives us some money, thing that barely happened, but it sometimes did. That money went for the premises so it was possible to fix anything or buy something new.

Everyday I improved a little more my skills for dancing and I did it very fast. There was a day when everyone of the group agreed that I was the best dancer of all of them and Mary, who was the captain of the group, gave me her position so I became the new leader. I felt so pleased.
They also said that I sang very well although I didn't think so and that's why I started to sing the songs we danced beside dancing them and being the leader dancer.
The first song I sang and danced at the same time in a live performance was "Disturbia" by Rihanna. I really enjoyed that day.

Everytime there were more members of the club who admired me and I started to get a bit of fame there. Some people called me "the queen" because I sang amazing, I was the best at dancing and I was super humble and friendly. Now I talked with a lot of people there and I felt so beloved.
They were my small grand family.