FACTS ABOUT THE FANFIC

★This fanfic was literally born from a dream.
-One night I dreamed the scene when Leila is going to high school and just when she's about to arrive she finds a boy and a girl who look just like the two characters Charlie and Mo. In that dream it didn't happen anything else but the first thing I did next morning when I woke up was imagining what could've happened if it had continued. That's how I had the idea of creating more characters who were or not like the rest of the characters of the movie and of writing this story.

  ★Since I wrote this fanfic in first person I had to put myself in Leila's shoes, someone who is actually pretty different than me except for our names as they share some letters.
-It's true that her personality is a little bit similar to mine, but the way she is was based on a mix of different people around me and it's completely opposite to how I am.

  ★The plot is based on facts that have actually happened to me, facts that I wish that happened or in variations of real scenes of the movie Lemonade Mouth, I'll detail which ones later.
-One of those facts that, as I said, happen with variations are the familiar situations of Stella, Robert and Leila.
*In the movie, it's true that Stella's parents don't pay too much atention to her daughter, but I exaggerated it to make it a little more dramatic but trying to keep it pretty realistic.
*About Robert, in the movie her parents are also seperated, but both of them alive.
*Leila's story might be the most similar to the movie's because her father is also in jail although, unlike in this story, her mother is dead.

  ★I thought of the group of dance The Teencers and "the place" (specially the group of dance) because of a movie I watched a couple of years ago but which's name I don't remember.
-I also got Evelyn's name from that movie, where she was a character who was also a DJ.

  ★I never thought that the band's name, 2 Lemonade Mouth, would be this one. What is more, in the beginning the CHAPTER 14 (TO LEMONADE MOUTH) had to be about a completely different thing but one day I came with that play on words with these two homophone ones (the preposition and the number) and it stayed like that.

  ★The Lemon Tree Park was also something created on the fly. I knew I wanted to relate their strength and friendship with a tree, specially a lemon tree to link it all, and I wanted them to have to fight for some injustice on their town, but I never imagined it would end up being what I finally wrote.

  ★The CHAPTER 19 (WHY NOT?)'s title goes with an ironical way. It was to teach myself a lesson and to remind me of the many things I sometimes miss for not asking myself that question enough times.

  ★One of the things I actually personally dislike of this fanfic is how I named the talent show, "Little Stars". I still think it's absurd but I just didn't come with anything better.
-In adsition, when I created it I didn't remember and I discovered pretty much later that it was similar to the contest of the Lemonade Mouth movie's name since it is Rising Star instead of "Little Stars". I also found it funny and that link was cool so I don't feel as bad about the stupid name.

  ★As you could see, I didn't resist to put songs and mention some of my current favourite bands specially during the part of the contest Little Stars such as Green Day (my favourite), My Chemical Romance (my second favourite one), Panic! At The Disco (another one which I also like and which has very fitting songs for this story, as you could see) and Paramore (my third favourite one. 2 Lemonade Mouth play few songs by them, as you know).

  ★About the CHAPTER 22 (FALLING)... It's probably the most related to all the bands I like, specially Paramore, one.
-The picture which appears on the beginning is from the music video of Paramore's song called NOW which appears later in the story again. In the video it has a pretty different meaning, but in this case I linked it with the scene where Leila jumps into Victor's arms without hesitation.
-The title, FALLING, besides of having obviously a lot to do with what happens during the chapter, as Leila falls apart, is also related with Paramore's first album's title: All We Know Is Falling, which's main song's All We Know (I really recommend you this song, too).
-I hadn't realized it until now but the fact that it is the 22nd chapter could also have another meaning since it's a "damned" number for us Killjoys (the band My Chemical Romance's fans) because they "fell", rather announced their break up on the 22nd of March of 2013. That day has always had a really All We Know Is Falling sensation since then.