43.DEAR DAD

«Dear dad,
  It's been a couple of days since I don't write to you but I've got an excuse this time and it's that the guys and I have been practicing so hard for the tour which, as I already told you, start in just two days.
  I'm sorry I have to go that soon but gosh... It's our first worldwide tour, dad! Can you believe it? It's a huge chance!
  I'm excited although it's also true that I feel bad about having to go just the day before you come back...
  I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm very anxious not only because I'm coming already of age but also because the fact that they finally get you out of here it's the most perfect present they could give me for my eighteenth birthday. I really miss you.
  I must admit that, on the one hand, I am a little afraid and I feel surrounded by uncertainties, but I really really want to see you at the same time.
  On your last letter you asked me what mom thought and felt about what can happen tomorrow... To be honest, she's so much more nervous than me. These almost six years had been very hard for her even though she had never stopped loving you, as you know well. She doesn't think she has enough strength although I know she's completely able to help you since she knows the worst is yet to come not because we don't love you but we must admit we all know it won't be easy at all in the beginning.
  Even so, I am sure you can count on all her support and I want you to know that I will try to help you both whenever you need it, too.
  I'll be looking forward to tomorrow.
  Kisses.
                       Your dear daughter, Leila»