5.ROBERT AND STELLA

Robert's story was also pretty sad to hear. Apparently he was a normal and cheerful boy that hadn't ever had problems with his friends neither with his family. But his father worked in the army and had died in an accident a couple of years ago. Then his mother fell in a horrible depression and he had had to help her to care his little brothers, then aged three years and the other a couple of months. Besides that, the pain for the loss and the pressure of school made him walk away little by little from the people around him so he ended alone and without friends as well. His passion had been always the music, what also helpes him during that hard phase. But what cheered him up most was when he watched the movie Lemonade Mouth.Seeing those teenagers who, even thought the difficulties they also had in their lifes, had met people who loved them and who they liked to be with and had united all their habilities and imagination to stand united and form and get an only dream, made him think that, why not, he could do the same! So, without realizing it, he recorded that movie in his heart because it finally had given to him a reason to wake up every morning. Someday, he would also find a group of friends with who he would have fun, learn and form a band like Lemonade Mouth and, together, they would fight against the injustices of their world with their music.
  And Stella... Her parents were rich, so she lived in a big mansion outside the city. She didn't have brothers or sisters, so she always had everything she wanted. Throught it all, she wasn't happy. Her parent's richness came from their big enterprises around the world that, obviouslly, needed a lot of dedication. Stella's parents had a lot of work, often far away from the city. That's why they almost never were at home and she standed alone and had to do her own food, do her bed, wash the clothes and dishes and clean the house. Stella watched Lemonade Mouth when she was only a child, but that movie impacted her and, awhile later, she investigated about it and its actors and it became her biggest inspiration.