30.TIME FLIES

And indeed, our score was impired by that. We finished in the fifth place of all the ten bands on the total score ranking. As always, the two who finished in the lowest positions were out. This time one of that two ones was one of the bands that used to play rock songs.

The week passed normally and with many school tests besides the daily practices.

Us 2 Lemonade Mouth were the pride of our town. Almost everyone followed Little Stars every week only for us. It was the most popular subject on people's conversations. They commented, gossiped and everyone gave their own opinion about what band was going to win. I think some of them were even betting money on it.

I didn't saw Victor much because of our lack of time. I missed him so much. Anyways, we texted day and night, something which cheered me up a little.

This time, on the programme, we played one of our favourite songs that wasn't new at all for us: Somebody by Lemonade Mouth.

We had already played it in public so many times before and we knew that song very well so that made the quality of our performance better.

We got the third position on the ranking, which wasn't bad at all. We were eight bands left. Among them were Bright Notes, the girls who had sung that Fifth Harmony cover of that song by Ariana Grande called Honeymoon Avenue; Lonely Melody, the band which had played Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco; and the band that used to play Green Day songs on their performances.

Everything was going very fast. I met Victor more often. Every Friday night we could, the guys and I went to the place and Evelyn had already joined us some times since she was Stella's girlfriend.

Here We Go and Determinade by Lemonade Mouth or Rock'N Roll by Avril Lavigne, a song with a romantic sense but also about friendship which made me think of how much I loved those people around me, how little we cared about what others thought about our attitud or the way we were, how strong we were together, how much they had got to know me despite of my pretty introvert personality and how much I wanted them to stay by my side as long as possible maybe even forever. Those were the songs we performed on the next three shows of Little Stars.

The fourth week of the programme it was the band Bright Notes the one that was out besides another band. We did it pretty good with Here We Go, although it wasn't an easy song at all.

I don't know what happened on the next programme. We all had had a pretty hard, stressing and tiring week, almost each one of us had some setbacks. But despite everything, the song we played was our dear and known Determinate, so I don't understand why we did it that horribly bad.

We had a bad time during that broadcast. Actually, we were almost out. Surprisingly, now I remember each of the six remaining bands' names. As I already explained, the less score you got, the higher position you'd obtain. The ranking of that week looked like this:

1.Lonely Melody-8 points
2.Pegged Purpose-10 points
3.Rocks and Stones (the band that uses to play Green Day stuff)-13 points
4.2 Lemonade Mouth-15 points
5.Blue Walls-17 points
6.Pop Kids-17 points

There was a tie. If one of those bands had got two or three points more, we would had have to fight in a playoff or we would had been the ones who were out. If we had only finished in just one position less... goodbye, Little Stars.

You can imagine the tension and then the huge relief felt that day. I think that it was actually the most intense programme of all of them we experienced. The nerves we had felt during the first broadcast hadn't been anything compared to that.

Before we could realize it and in the blink of an eye, Smile by Avril Lavigne helped us to make it to the semifinals and we were about to reach the final.

We were excessively proud and excited on the one hand and worried and scared on the other. It concerned us the fact of thinking that even being so close to get the promised album and the wonderful tour all over the country, it all might have been in vain and it could became just another broken dream.

Because knowing who we had to compete against we couldn't feel completely confident, on the contrary.

Our opponents of Lonely Melody wouldn't be easy to beat at all.

************************************
Thank you so much to everyone who's reading this fanfic, I hope you're enjoying it.

As always, please let me read your comments wether they are positive or negative, they always help a lot and it'd mean so much to me.

Have a nice day. :)

Follow me on twitter: ✘Rage&Love✘ ||-14❤ (@laguipikiyokian): https://twitter.com/laguipikiyokian?s=09