4.MARIAH AND CHARLIE

So once we had met a little bit each other, they started to tell me all their story, how they had met each other and why they decided to make a group.

  Mariah and Charlie went to the same high school, althought Charlie was new there since a couple of years.

  Mariah had gone always to that school, so she had her friends and she was pretty pupular because she was beautiful and friendly, althought sometimes she was a little too pretentious and proud.

  Charlie would be forever thankful to her to save him from the hell that being new on that high school had been to him. He was so shy and he didn't talk too much, that's why the "cool" guys in that school started to jest him. They had so fun doing that.

  Mariah saw it and felt pity for it, but she ignored it. She wanted to get close to him and help him, but she thought that if she talked to a weirdo like him, she would lose her reputation and all her friends.

  But one day that she saw that the same boys as always were even hitting him at the recess, she couldn't resist it anymore ans she went there to make them stop. Charlie looked at her feeling awkward, confused and even afraid, but she smiled at him, helped him to stand up and took him at a nook of the playground so they could stand alone.
  Since that day they startes to talk, argue about their likes and dislikes, plan their dreams... But the thing that united them most was when they discovered that the both's favourite movie was Lemonade Mouth and that it had changed their lifes. Little by little, they became inseparable friends.
  One thay they thought they wanted to be protagonists of something like that and have their own music band. Both of them played an instrument but, who else would want to be also in it? Throught it all, they promised theirselves to fight for that aim every single day of their lifes.