MORE FACTS ABOUT THE FANFIC

★I didn't write it in the other part but I want to be honest: I must confess that there's a mistake in CHAPTER 7 (CONFESSIONS):
-When Charlie goes to Leila's house, she wonders how could she know where she lived. I wrote it so there was a bit of mystery. The thing is that I forgot to resolve it and once I had realized that it was already too late, I didn't know how to do it and I would have had to change too many things.

  ★The fanfic's title, "Lemon Head" is something I never liked but I had never come up with any better one until today (two months after finishing it). Now I think that it wouls have been better the title "To Lemonade Mouth" because of many reasons you can already guess, but I'm not going to change it now.

  ★CHAPTER 17 (LET'S SAVE THE PARK)...
-The number of signs they get (17.972) comes from 17.000 which is the aproximated number of population in the town I live. I wanted to mix that number with 1.972 which is the year the three members of Green Day, my favourite band as you know, were born.

  ★CHAPTER 32 (THE BREAKTHROUGH)...
-When it talks about that reflexion about the rollercoaster I forgot the loopings, drastic and totally unexpected twirls that get us baffled for a while and that they end up making us go down or up or just being a huge change with a tiny meaning.

  ★CHAPTER 35 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)...
-I didn't do it on purpose, that's why I found funny the fact that I coincidently published this chapter on April 3rd, just on my dear Hayley Kiyoko's birthday.
-Also, the idea of the earrings Victor give to Leila as her birthday present comes from an earrings I actually have and that have, of course, a lemon slices shape (I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, as you can guess). They're these ones:

 They're these ones:

  ★CHAPTER 41 (HERE WE GO)

-There's a mistake: When Leila is talking about each one of her idols' personality, comparing them with how she had imagined they would be first of all she talks about Hayley, then about Bridgit, then Adam and... She finally talks about BLAKE (but I made a mistake and wrote the character's name, Charlie, not the actor's, Blake).

  ★CHAPTER 44 (TODAY):
-When Leila is in the shower, she thinks of everything that happened after they came back from the WORLD TOUR, not from United States as I wrote. Sorry.

  ★The "Green Bar" thing came from a mix of Green Day obviously and one of my favourite videogames of my childhood: "Harvest Moon DS" since there's a bar called Blue Bar in the town of that vodeogame.

  ★Definitely, if I was a lemon this fanfic would be written for the most part with a lot of lemonade.