Chapter 3

"We're here!" Someone said cheerfully in my ear.

Go away, I mouthed. Mom chuckled and said,"Don't you want to see your new room?" I sat up straight and ran into the house.

No matter what situation I am in, I love decorating. I heard Grant faintly behind me yelling about how fast I got all of the sudden.

I laughed soundlessly. The house was a modest size, it was smaller than our other house. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, and a living room.

I ran up the stairs and looked at each door. I opened the blue room and my eyes widened. It was beautiful. Almost like it was-

"Sorry sis, I call this room." Grant yelled before running into the room. I rolled my eyes and went to the other room.

I gasped. It was slightly bigger than Grant's room and I wondered why he didn't pick it. I guess it's more girly.

The walls were all white except for one, which was turquoise. The bathroom was a turquoise bathroom and a glass shower. It was all so beautiful.

I heard a knock on the wall. I turned and saw my mom standing there with a smirk.

"I had a feeling that you would choose this one. That's why there is an ensuite." She said smugly. My jaw dropped and I am over to her an threw my arms over her shoulders. She chuckled into my hair.

I think I may be ok.
••
"Honey! Have you finished packing?" My mom yelled up the stairs. I heard her do a literal facepalm. "Wait! You can't tell me. FACEPALM!" I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed a white board out of the room and wrote down my answer.

"Ok good. I bet your brother found something and is sitting in his room playing with it." She shook her head and went to his room.

I'm going for a walk, I wrote.

I gave it to my mom and she nodded before heading to unpack the kitchen.

I walked out the door, grabbing a house key on the way.

I looked around the neighborhood. It was pretty small and cosey, not at all what I'm used to.

Suddenly I felt all alone.

I kept walking until I came to a meadow. I sat on the grass and closed my eyes.

This is so calming, I thought, I'll come back here often.

I realized how tired I was and my body started growing heavy.

Finally, I just fell asleep.
••
"Do you think we should wake her up by yelling Hail Hydra?"

"No, we should yell SkyeWard."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

I groaned silently and pried open my eyes to see 2 girls standing above me. They were both looking at me curiously.

The girl with the blue hair stuck her hands up in fists and yelled.

"HAIL HYDRA!" My eyes widened and I started fist pumping. I through my arms up in the Hydra salute.

The girl with darker hair looked me up and down.

"Should have know Haley, she is a Hydra Agent."

I laughed silently and nodded. Then I paused and froze.

I just laughed silently in front of them.

They looked at me for a second.

"You're mute," they said simultaneously. I nodded timidly.

"OH MY GOSH! THATS SO COOL!" They yelled. What. The. Heck?

I looked at them questionably. They dissolved into giggles.

"Don't you see? Now no one can question you! The perfect agent." Haley explained.

My mouth opened in a wide grin.

I pulled out my phone and handed it to them. They automatically put their numbers in.

"Oh! We have two other friends." Saylor mentioned. My eyes opened scared. What if they don't like me?

2 boys came running from a truck.

"You two have to stop running off!" One of them yelled. Saylor shrugged at him and yelled to stop worrying.

"How can I stop worrying when Haley is so clumsy." The one with a beanie said. Haley glared at him and kicked him in the shin.

I giggled silently at them, amused.

Haley pointed at the boy next to her.

"This is Chase. The most annoying guy you will ever meet." I nodded slowly. Saylor punched the other one in the shoulder.

"This is Jake. He will sputter ideas to you all day. The majority of them are good but impossible." The boy looked slightly offended and punched Saylor lightly.

"Who is the girl?" They said. They looked at each other and slapped hands. The girls shook their heads.

"Boys..."Saylor muttered. Haley nodded.

"This is..." She looked slightly confused and I smiked. I wrote down Casey. She nodded and repeated.

"This is Casey, she's mute." Haley said bluntly.

I looked nervously as the boys stared. They gave a huge grin.

"BEST AGENT EVER!"

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
••
Lokitty is in my arms 😱😱

He keeps attacking my hair.

ANY QUESTIONS?!

THATS ALL!

TYYL