Chapter 9: Lucy/James POV

Lucy POV:

I sighed happily as I skipped in the front door.

Best.

Date.

Ever.

Now I can sleep.

I moved to the door to open it when it swung open. Oh dear Lord save me.

3 sets of arms pulled me in and threw me on the couch. I just want sleep.

"Sleep!" I demanded.

"Never!" Haley and Saylor yelled and Casey threw her white board at my face. I'm gonna take that away from her.

"Spill." Saylor demanded. We had an intense stare down. It lasted about 30 seconds before I blinked.

"ARGH!" I let out a frustrated scream.

Saylor danced around the room graciously taking Casey and Haley's high fives.

"You're a punk." I yelled at her.

"Jerk." Haley yelled before Saylor could respond. The girls have marvel references instead of actual conversation.

Casey threw me on the couch and gave me a look. The 'you better tell me or I'll drive you to the lake and throw you in' look.

She's not kidding. Last week, James said Thor was better than Loki.

I'm still trying to figure out how she picked him up, let alone throw him in the lake.

Not taking any chances, I opened my mouth.

"So it-" I began.

"WAIT!! WE NEED POPCORN!" Haley yelled and ran into the kitchen to raid my pantry.

I guess I have to go shopping before my parents get home...

Facepalm.
••
"Then I kissed him and skipped to his car."

They all gasped dramatically and started jumping up and down on the couch.

Thank goodness my parents were at a business conference for the week. They would have killed them for jumping on the couch.

"Sit down." I hissed at them.

Casey threw her white board at me and shook her head like a 5-year old.

"Real mature." I muttered while rubbing my head.

Finally, about 5 minutes later, they all relaxed on the couch.

"Now sleep?" I asked pathetically, already knowing the answer.

They all gasped and shook their heads.

Should have known. They have 2 moods.

1. Sleep is the best thing ever.

2. Sleep is overrated.

Guess which one they have tonight.

Lucky me.

A white board hit me in the face, again. I'm going to take that away from her, for real this time.

Not until we have some Bucky feels. She laughed silently at me and ran over to my movies.

She grabbed The First Avenger and The Winter Soldier. We stayed up the rest of the night watching the movies and yelling "MY BABY!!" at the screen.

They are hurting our Bucky.

How can we not yell "my baby"?
••
James POV

"So...you asked her to be your girlfriend." Chase said with a mouth full of pizza.

I smiled, also with the pizza in my mouth.

(Authors note: Picture the gif with James instead of Jensen)

"Yup."

"And she kissed you." Jake added while grabbing the soda and proceeding to throw it at my face.

"Yup."

"Cool." They replied.

Now, back to the pizza.
••
I hope you enjoyed this fun chapter.

This is pretty much how I picture the aftermath of dates.

THIS IS ALL RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE!

Now I'm going to crush your hearts in the next chapter.

YAY!!

*sees angry mobs of people with pitchforks*

Is ok, Loki is here to protect me!

Ehehehehe.

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!

MAKE MAY COME FASTER😭

I NEED BUCKY.

That's all!!

TTYL