Chapter 22

"Where did he take you?" Haley screamed as I walked into my room. I winced. That girl has a set of lugs.

"I saw his car when I was spying out the window. Was it nice?" Saylor said while hanging upside down on the bed.

"Are you two...official now?" Lucy yelled. I guess she and Haley were part of the 'Lets make Casey deaf club'.

"Shut up." The boys chorused. I gave them a look of gratitude before glaring at all 7 of them. Why were they in my room in the first place? More importantly, Chance barely lets Drew in the living room; why would he let 4 guys and 3 girls in my room?

"I know what you are thinking Casey. How did four good looking guys end up in your room with Chance guarding your living room?" Jason boasted. I searched the room to look for four good-looking guys. Jason scowled. "We are the good looking guys. To answer your question, it is because Chance actually LIKES us." Rude. Chance likes Drew too! I think.

"Be nice Jason." Lucy reprimanded. Jason mumbled an apology and decided to raid my pantry. I rolled my eyes and looked at the other threw guys in the room. I need a better explanation.

"He isn't wrong Case." Derek mumbled. I switched my gaze to him and narrowed my eyes. Wasn't he the one who encouraged me to go on this date? Maybe he is just tired, but that is no excuse for talking bad about my boyfriend. "I'm sorry Casey, but it is true." He protested and walked down the stairs to raid the pantry with Jason.

I gave Jake and Chase a look that dared them to say something else. They looked at each other and ran out of the room to the safety of the kitchen. That's right. Be afraid. I looked at the girls and they were holding their breaths so that they didn't laugh. I smiled at them and they lost it.

"They were so scared!" Haley gasped out. She clutched her stomach and rolled on the ground. The other two were in equally as bad shape. Saylor stopped, then put an evil grin on her face,. She hopped up and went to my shower...where a my refrigerator was plugged in.

"Little do they know, Chance and I moved all of the food and the refrigerator up here before they came over." Alright, Chance is now forgiven and has become my favorite person in the entire world. I ran down stairs and high-fived Chance as he walked out the door to go home, then I ran back up to my room and locked it. No way those boys were getting into my room.

Saylor, Haley, Lucy, and I sat in front of my TV and binge watched Arrow while eating the food. We heard banging on the bedroom door soon after and turned up the volume. Never mess with a girl after a date.

**

2 weeks later...

"Hurry up Casey! The guys and Saylor are waiting for us at Haley's!" Lucy yelled as she ran ahead of me on the sidewalk. No way I was going any faster than this. I am freezing to death. Besides, why were we going to Haley's just to watch Jimmy Kimmel? I could watch it in the comfort of my home.

Finally we reached the house where everyone else was waiting. I walked over to drew and sat next to him with my head on his shoulder. At least I get to be with my boyfriend who, by the way, feels like a furnace compared to me. Derek glanced over at us and rolled his eyes. I wrinkled my nose in response. He just shook his head. Weirdo.

The show went on as normal. Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans were the guest stars. Then, they started hinting at something.

Did Chris Evans just announce that they were playing the Civil War trailer? THE ONE THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR?? I started bouncing up and down in excitement as it started to play.

"Your mother's name was Sarah..."

"You used to wear newspapers in your shows..."

THATS IT! IM DEAD. So many Bucky feels in just the first 20 seconds. Heart break in just the first 20 seconds. How am I going to survive the entire trailer or even the movie if I cannot survive the first 20 seconds?