Chapter 21 - Guest POV

Casey's POV

I am going on a date.

A date! I, Casey Williams, am going on a date. You may think that I am overreacting, but I have a good reason for it. When I found out that I was mute, I thought that I was destined to die alone. Maybe I should be in theatre.

I paced my room trying to figure out what I was going to wear. It is starting to get chilly outside as thanksgiving approaches but I still want to be formal. That is the only hint I got about where we are going. It kind of worries me because formal is not really my thing.

What am I going to wear? Just when I was about to collapse on my bed and give up all hope, the shopping demons barged into my room. I ran and hid in the bathroom. No way. These girls are crazy.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

That's it, I'm going to die. Didn't you hear the four knocks? (A/N: It is 4, right?)

The door flew open and three figures stood in the doorway. Lucy, Haley, and Saylor walked in with maniacal grins on their faces. I COULD jump out of the window and escape with a broken...everything, or I could face the music and just let them help.

Lucy started listing off everything they brought. No way. I got up and started walking toward the window to make my escape. Two sets of arms reached out and grabbed me, pulling me away from my master plan.

Mom, I want you to know that I love you and I hope that you marry Chance.

"Stop writing your will in your head, Case." Haley rolled her eyes and Saylor grinned at me. They should NOT know me this well in just a couple of months. Unless they are actually from the future...NOPE! That's crazy. Right?

I got thrown into a chair and Lucy started chatting my ear off while doing...something with my hair. I don't even know what she was doing. Haley and Saylor were looking through the bags that they had brought and whispered about it.

Haley pulled out a makeup bag and ran up in front of me. I widened my eyes at her and shook my head slowly. In response, she nodded her head slowly. That's it, I'm going to die. Again. Wow. I have said that A LOT today.

After two hours, TWO HOURS, of commands and hair pulling, my hair and makeup was done. I groaned and popped a Tylenol in my mouth to help ease the ongoing headache.

"Alright! Now your clothes." Saylor yelled while pulling out another bag. I winced at how loud her voice was and she rolled her eyes. "They got their turn, you CANNOT deprive me of mine. No way Jose." She dragged me to the bathroom and threw a hanging bag at me.

I looked in the bag and raised an eyebrow at her. There is no way that I can pull this off. Saylor gave me a look and commanded me to change while walking out of the bathroom.

I took off my comfortable sweatpants and t-shirt to replace it with the form fitting dress. It stopped a couple of inches above the knee. They do know it is fifty degrees outside, right? I pulled out a jacket type item that went with the dress and put it on. So far, I didn't look half bad. Finally, I looked at  the shoes. The shoes that were going to cause me to break my ankles!

These girls are really pushing it at this point.

I put on the accessories and carefully walked out of the bathroom. They all stopped talking and just stared. I don't understand. Why are they staring at me? Then they start giving each other high fives and congratulating themselves. I prefer the staring.

They all got up and looked at each other before nodding and splitting up. They went to various exits around the room and looked at me. I was about to text them and ask them why but the door bell went off.