Chapter 11

Casey POV:

I walked into the house and his mother ran up to me. She was a sweet looking lady with tired eyes. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she looked so young!

Call me jealous.

She gave me a cookie and pointed to Derek's room and gave me a sad smile. I nibbled on the cookie and went up to his door.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Go away. DEAN I FREAKING TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Knock.

Knock.

I heard a frustrated noise that didn't even sound human. I rolled my eyes and stared at the door expectantly. I heard dramatic stomps and then the door swung open. He looked straight then down and his eyes softened a little bit before returning hard.

"Why are you here?" Derek grumbled. I put on a fake hurt look and covered my heart.

Derek shook his head and sighed. He looked like he was about to shut the door when his mothers voice sounded.

"DEREK COLLINS! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE A BUTT TO WOMEN!!" She yelled from the kitchen.

He nodded bash fully with his cheeks reddened and he looked down.

"You can come in." He mumbled.

"THATS MORE LIKE IT SON!" She yelled again.

I walked in his room with satisfaction and plopped in his desk chair. The room was pretty plains except for a desk, a bed, dresser, closet, and dark blue walls. His bed was messily made and don't even get me started on his organization.

I motioned for him to sit down and tell me what was wrong.

He stared stubbornly at me for about 5 minutes before giving in when I did a pout face.

"Well after you left from the school, I was going to go straight home. I decided to hang out with a couple of people on the team first because of team building crap." This next part was in an annoying voice."Derek! You need to be more social and crap and be part of the team." He threw his hands in the air and sighed.

"So, I went and it sucked. I got into a fight and now I'm suspended from playing for 2 weeks." He ended shortly.

I raised my eyebrows and he shrugged.

I grabbed a paper and wrote something down. Then I folded it into a first grader could do better than me paper airplane and threw it at him. Of course I missed so he had to get up. I'm in band for a reason.

"Why did I get in the fight?" I nodded vigorously at the words and he shook his head at the same time. I glared at him and he stood his ground. NOTHING would make him budge.

I sighed in defeat and threw another paper at him.

"I'm not taking you to Whataburger." He said. I nodded and pointed to my belly.

I fake cried and rubbed my belly.

"You aren't pregnant woman!" He yelled. I blushed and slapped his shoulder.

"SHES WHAT?!" His mom yelled up the stairs. I blushed even more than I already was. Derek chuckled (still a beautiful sound) and opened his door.

"SHES HUNGRY NOT PREGNANT!"

"THEN BUY HER WHATABURGER!"

I clapped my hands and ran out of the room to give her a hug...and take a cookie.

She laughed at me and Derek glared at his mother. I punched his shoulder and shook my finger at him. I grabbed the pen on the counter.

Be nice to your beautiful mother! I wrote. He sighed and grabbed her keys.

"I'm taking your car." He declared. She waved her hand and shooed us out the door.

I ran with glee to the car and sat jumping in my seat the entire time. I gave him my order, BBQ chicken strip sandwich on toast, and devoured it whole.

Derek looked at me amused and shook his head. I pointed towards my house and mouthed for Asgard.

He shook his head for the millionth time and drove towards my house. By the time I got there, it was about 7:15. I have him a quick handshake that I made up and left him confused.

I ran up to the house and saw that Brett and Grant were STILL playing video games.

"Mom won't be home till 9!" Grant yelled as I walked by. I gave him a thumbs up and changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. I took out my contacts and put on glasses.

I stared at the ceiling for a little bit and closed my eyes for sleep and I smiled at the day's events.

Unfortunately, sleep came with nightmares.
••
Hello Lovelies!

How are you doing?

I'm currently on a charter his coming back from a football game.

We lost 55-7 but the band is good.

Question of the Update: Would you rather have Bucky show up at your door or Steve?

*SCREAMS* WHY NOT BOTH??

Ugh. I'm bored. 

Comments?

Concerns?

Questions?

Suggestions?

THATS ALL

TTYL