♡ Chapter Two ♡

*2 weeks later*

I was currently in the position no one wanted to be in ; alone & in the bathroom, puking up everything I had eaten in the last few days. At first, I thought it was just a stomach flu. That was ruled out when I noticed that the sickness only came every once in a while.

I could just be doing something as simple as typing on my laptop, but one wrong move would send me in a nausea frenzy.

All four boys were out recording football videos, so you could imagine the shock I was in when JJ's voice called my name. I was too weak to respond, so I waited until he was forced to come upstairs to check on me.

"Chelsea, where the fuck are you - fucking hell, are you alright?!"

"I'm fine, Jide." I said quickly, trying to get up.

He ran over & helped me up. "What's wrong? Josh didn't say anything about you being ill."

"Because Josh doesn't know."

"Why not?"

"It just started this morning," I told him. "but I'm fine, really."

"No, you aren't. Come on, let's get you to bed."

JJ led me to Josh and I's shared bedroom. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"No, I'm okay." I said. "Where's Josh?"

"He's still at the dome, but I'm about to text him-"

"No!" I protested. "Please don't, JJ. He'll back soon & by that time, I'll be recovered."

JJ sighed & looked at me. "Alright, fine. You win. But if you need anything, just yell."

I simply nodded & laid back down. Before I knew it, sleep had overtaken by body & I was out.

---

"Chels?" a voice spoke, waking me from my slumber.

"Hmm?" I mumbled sleepily.

"It's Josh. Are you alright?"

I turned over & opened my eyes.

"Hi there, sleeping beauty." he smiled, brushing some hair out of my face. "How you feeling?"

"Did JJ tell you?"

"Yeah."

I rolled by eyes. "I am never trusting that boy with anything."

Josh chuckled. "I'm glad he told me. Otherwise, you would be in the care of JJ. Is that really what you want?"

I laughed at his joke. However, my smile quickly faded as I got the feeling of wanting to throw up again. I quickly jumped out of bed & ran to the bathroom, which (thankfully) was unoccupied. I wasn't able to shut the door before I started puking. Josh soon joined me & held my hair back in a makeshift ponytail.

After I was finished, I flushed the toilet & brushed my teeth. It was silent, apart from the water running. I wiped my mouth & turned around to face Josh, who was leaning in the doorway. He didn't say anything, but instead offered me his outstretched arms. I accepted them & attempted to wrap my small arms around him.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Sorry for what?" He questioned.

"For what I'm about to tell you." I replied, now looking at him.

"What is it?"

I stopped hugging him & looked down at the bathroom tile.

"Chelsea, come on. You know you can tell me anything."

I sighed & looked at him once again. "I'm pregnant."

---

It was almost an half hour later before we said anything to each other. After I told him the news, he went back into the room, probably to play Fifa, while I went downstairs to my "art room". (It's basically just a room that the boys don't use, so I use it when I want to be alone & draw, paint, read, etc.)

My mind was finally cleared, so I decided to make some tea. I made Josh a cup as well, considering I needed a reason to talk to him. I fixed our tea & headed upstairs. I sat one of the cups down & lightly knocked on the door.

"Josh?"

"Come in."

I opened the door & picked the mug up. I closed the door with my hip & sat the tea down on his desk. It was a silent for a good five minutes before he said anything.

"When did you find out?" he finally said.

"A few days ago. I'm surprised you didn't find out sooner."

"Were you going to even tell me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I was going to tell you!"

"When?"

I huffed & sat my mug down. "Enough, Josh! Look, I know you aren't thrilled that I'm pregnant & I understand that. I mean, I know that you've got YouTube to worry about but so do I. Now, regardless if you like it or not, this baby is going to be born & I am going to raise it. I refuse to abort it or let someone else take care of it."

"I agree."

"And another thing-" I paused after hearing his words. "Wait, what did you just say?"

"I said that I agree with everything you just said." he repeated. "It doesn't matter if we're ready to parents or not, there is a baby growing inside your belly that belongs to me just as much as it belong to you & it will be born in nine months & we will take care of it."

I simply looked at him with disbelief.

"You want to know something else?" he asked, getting up & walking over to me.

I linked my hands with his. "What?"

"I think we're going to make some damn good parents, Chels."

---

aww, how sweet. hope your enjoying the story so far.

oh & for those of you who already aren't, you should totally go read my friend Bella's Sidemen fanfiction, which features yours truly as a main character. but yeah, it would really mean a lot if you could check out the story & maybe give her a follow? that would be awesome guys. so, yeah, her username on here is @akward-reading-bell

thx for reading!