♡ Chapter Five ♡

warning ; this chapter contains a good bit of cursing & mentions of sex.

picture above is Chelsea's outfit to the party.

---

"Happy Birthday Vik!" I shouted.

He laughed through a mouthful of cereal. "Thanks Chelsea."

I smiled & went back upstairs where Josh was still sleeping. I shook my head & giggled. Climbing into the bed, I started peppering kisses all over his face. He groaned & pulled the covers over his face.

"C'mon, sleeping beauty." I said. "You can't sleep the day away."

"I can & I will."

"No, you can't."

"Why's that?"

"Because," I told him. "it's Vik's birthday today & we're going out."

"Fine." he huffed, throwing off the blanket.

---

It was now later that day, although it was really six o'clock. The boys, both Cals, Sarah, Seana, and myself we all heading out to celebrate Vik's birthday. Somehow, JJ was able to rent out an entire club type thing for the night, which was incredible.

When we arrived, a bouncer led us to our private place where a waitress was waiting to take our drink order.

It was a few minutes until everyone had their drinks (I got water). Everything seemed fine. We were all laughing & talking & didn't even notice that the door had been opened until a voice spoke.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here."

The room fell silent as we all stared in awe at the person in front of us.

The person was non-other than my ex boyfriend, as well as JJ's sworn enemy, Daniel, or better known as GudjonDaniel.

"What are you doing here?" Simon asked.

"Me? Oh, nothing. Just wanted to come check up on my old pal, Olajide."

It was only a matter of time before he noticed me.

"Beat it, you two-faced prick." JJ spat, his jaw tightly clenched.

"Not before I say congratulations to Chelsea & Josh." he smirked.

I sighed & rolled my eyes. Josh tightened his grip around my waist.

"Awe, c'mon. I know you missed me." Daniel said.

"Me? Miss you?" I asked, pretending to be shocked. "The only thing I miss is the time I wasted on you."

"That's not what you said in bed."

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Why would I do that when I could fuck you?"

I guess JJ had finally had enough because next thing I know, he had Daniel pinned against a wall.

"You know, I've wanted to kick your ass for a while now & now I finally have a good enough reason." he said.

"JJ, don't!" I interrupted. "He's not worth it."

He looked over at while still keeping Daniel against the wall.

"You're really lucky she was here to stop me." he angrily said. "Stay away from her. Stay away from all of us. If you don't, I'll make sure you regret it."

When JJ finally released Daniel, he ran out of the room & slammed the door behind him. No one said anything.

"Some birthday, huh?" Vik said jokingly

---

ooh, it's getting juicy.