Kris Letang

It was my wedding day. It was the day I marry my best friend. Everyone hing was perfect the dress, venue, flowers, etc. No one could ruin this day.

Stepping into my lace ball gown I felt amazing. My hair had been done by the stylist who does Kris's hair. Make up and nails had been done by the best artist Kris had hired, even though I had insisted not to and I would do it my self. He just shook his head and told me he wanted me to have the best.

Walking toward my cousin my eyes watered. I've always been by his side. He's always been there for me. My graduation, birthdays, first days of school. Everything. Now my wedding. The wedding march stated and I locked arms with my cousin.

The doors to the church opened and at the end of the pathway stood Kris. Locking eyes with him it felt like nothing else mattered except for him and I.

While my beliefs are different  from Kris' we decided to mix them together.

"I do." Kris said looking straight into my eyes.

"I do" I repeated after the priest looking straight back at Kris.

Kris and I have been together for the past 5 years. We have a 3 year old son named Alex. I got introduced to him by my cousin Chris Kunitz.

He kept on and kept on for me to go on a date with him until I finally gave in. I never thought that my cousin would bring me the love of my life. For that I am great full.

Chris actually walked me down the isle. He is the closest thing I've had to a father after he died when I was 4 years old.

Kris has supported every decision I've made but has refused whenever I wanted to buy something for the house or myself or anyone with my own money.

This wedding was completely what we both have wanted.

And now we're married. That moment Alex ran up and started to jump on us. Apparently he needs to see his girlfriend so he can kiss her too. Like father like son, right?

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Hey I'm back! Hope everyone likes this imagine!!!

Thanks, K.E