Jamie Benn

"Y/n are you sure you want me to go?" Jamie asked you.

You were 9 months pregnant with your first baby. Jamie had to go on a 3 day road trip with the team to secure their spot in the playoffs.

"I'm sure Jamie. Now go or your gonna miss you flight." You said to him.

"Ok but call me if anything happens,ok?" Jamie asked worriedly

"I promise." You replied

"I love you and I love baby Benn too." Jamie said as he kissed you and your stomach.

"We love you too. Now go."

Yup watched as he walked towards the terminal and when he was out of sight you turned around and wobbled out to the car and drove home.

Later that night you were watching Jamie's hockey game on T.V and you felt something wet between your legs. Your water had broke. You reached over and grabbed the phone just as they were going into intermission.

"Mom my water broke I need you to bring me to the hospital." You said as you called your mom.

"On my way dear." She replied as you heard a lot of shuffling in the background.

You were now dialing the phone to call Jamie.

"Hello" he answered

"Hey baby you might want to get on a plane." You told him.

"Why?" He questioned

"Because my water just broke and I'm in labour." You wheezed in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm on my way baby don't worry I'll be there in time, Love you bye." And he hung up the phone.

Your mom had arrived and you grabbed the hospital bag and got in the car.

You walked through the doors and your mom screamed out.

"We need a doctor my daughters in labour!"

A bunch of nurses and doctors ran over put you in a wheel chair and sent you to a room.

The door opened a hour later and Jamie walks in.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" He asked as he grabbed you hand.

"No I'm not ok you did this to my if you had kept it in your pants we wouldn't be here right now." You cried.

The door opened again.

"Ok y/n it's time to push." The doctor said.

3 hours later...

You watched as Jamie held a wonderful little blue bundle in his arms. He was so excited to teach him how to play hockey.

"Jamie he needs a name." You said as you held out your arms for the baby.

"How about Michael Jamie Benn?" He suggested.

"I love it." You smiled as you held the perfect little baby boy in your arms.

There was a knock on the door and Jamie went to answer it. The whole team was standing outside the door with balloons and blue teddy bears.

Jamie told them to come in.

"Hi guys." You greeted them.

"Hey y/n" they said quietly.

"Who's the God parents?" Tyler Seguin asked.

You and Jamie looked at each other.

"Tyler and my sister." You replied and looked up to see a shocked Tyler.

The guys all got to hold the baby as you fell asleep and you knew he was in good hands.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

This imagine was requested by JBOCMCS14.

Message me if you want a request !!!

Thanks K.E