Jake Virtanen

It's been six months since you've seen Jake. Since you walked out on him for not supporting you and leaving you alone when you needed him the most. It sounds like you were a brat and was a stupid idea to leave him. He needed you too. You were his rock. Since eighth grade. You had been friends since then and started dating when you were both eighteen.

Walking to the small café around the corner you seen him. For the first time. It was awkward first than he spoke.

"Y/N. It's been awhile. How are you?" He questioned quietly as we stopped outside the café where we used to go together.

"I've been good I guess. How about you?" You questioned back.

"Good. What do you mean I guess?" He looked so confused, I guess the team didn't tell him.

"My father dies two months ago. The team said that they would tell you. I'm guessing they didn't." you replied.

"Y/N I'm so sorry if I knew I would've come and seen you. The boys, well their the boys, did you really think they would relay a message?" He chuckled.

"Well, a girl can dream right? People change." You muttered.

"Yeah people change." He spoke softly then continued "Y/N I miss you so much. I know I made a mistake, and I promise you if you give me a second chance I'll change. I'll give you more attention, I'll spend more time with you and I will be there when you need me. Even if you don't I'll still be there. Please Y/N give me another chance. Give us another chance. You wont regret it. I'll make sure you won't." He told you shedding a couple of tears. He was so sincere and honestly you missed him so much that words couldn't describe and you told him that.

"Jake these past months have been hell. You weren't there even to knock on my door because you wanted to be a nuisance. I completely fell in love with you when we became friends in eighth grade and when I left it was the worst decision ever made by me. I did it for you too. Not just myself. It hurt but it was the best choice at the time for me and you especially with your career taking off. But Jake that was six months ago, and I want to try again. Yes Jake. I will give you, us a second chance." You spoke from the heart a smile growing on yours and his face.

So on that Wednesday by a café, you watched it begin again.

**********************************************************************************************************

Yes I just made a Taylor Swift reference. So I was going through my messages and seen that I had a request from August that had some through when I was on vacation and forgot about. So here's the Jake Virtanen imagine requested. I hope you all enjoy it!!!!!

Thanks, K.E