Curtis Lazar

Ever since your parents had died two months ago Curtis has been nothing but supportive. He's been your rock, your shoulder to cry on. He went to their funeral, helped pack up their house, and even though you protested, helped pay off their mortgage and little dept they had from my first year of collage a year ago.

You had been high school sweethearts, prom king and queen together. You had started going out in 8th grade. They all said I was puppy love, until he had proposed a week ago on your 6 year anniversary. It was perfect. A dream.

Flashback:

It was the 6th year anniversary of you and Curtis. He was up early and gone before you got up and he didn't leave a note like usual. He didn't have practice or a game today either.

Getting up out of bed you walked across the cold floor towards the kitchen. There was a plate wrapped in tin foil with your name written on a sticky note.

I unwrapped the play end placed it in the microwave. At least he made breakfast. After eating the pancakes and bacon I got dressed.

Walking to the library was my Saturday morning habit. I always did it. Opening the door I came face to face with JG Pageau; Curtis' teammate.

"Hey Y/N Curtis got me to come get you this morning. I don't know what he wants though. He ran off in a hurry." He said very confused.

"Okay then, where are we going?" You asked just as confused.

"The park where you guys first met is where he said to go." He told you skipping down the steps with a smirk on his face.

Didn't know why Curtis told him to come get you your ass. You sighed and followed him down the stairs and into the truck. The drive was silent. You wouldn't talk to him. He wouldn't talk to you. It was kinda perfect like that actually.

Pulling up to the park you seen Curtis back on to you by the bench where you first met. He was wearing your favourite clothing on him. A nice button down t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with Vans.

You walked up to him taping his shoulder. He turned around and smiled with a smile that reached his gorgeous eyes. You gasped as you saw him getting down on one knee.

"Y/F/N we've been together for 6 years now and I love you more than ever. Your the reason I wake up everyday and the reason I breath. I was so nervous the day I asked you out that you wouldn't believe, and I'm 3 times as nervous now. Y/N your the girl of my dreams and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/F/N will you do me the honours of becoming the happiest man alive, will you marry me?" He ranted.

"Curtis, of course I'll marry you!" You said jumping into his arms.

That moment was the happiest of your life. You were happy, Curtis was happy and that's all that matters!

*************************************
So I have nothing to do lately, so I'm taking requests. Message me if you would like one!!

Thanks, K.E