Max Pacioretty

" and down goes Max Pacioretty of the Montreal Canadians." You gasped as you seen your boyfriend crash into the boards by Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

You waited and watched the t.v and seen he wasn't getting up the trainers came out on the ice and then motioned for a stretcher you stood up grabbed your keys ran out the door and speed of to the hospital.

You ran through the doors just to see max come in on the stretcher. You walked quickly over to him.

"Oh max," you sighed.

"I'm fine y/n just a broken leg and a concussion." He spoke to you as he was wheeled to the emergency wing of the hospital.

At the end of the game the Montreal had won 5-3 against the Pittburgh Penguins.

About an hour later the whole team walked through the hospital room door.

"Hey guys I'm glad you won the game"max said as everyone gathered into the tiny room.

"How are you feeling max?" Carey price asked him.

"I'm a little sore and I have a headache but the doctor said its normal. Plus y/n has been taking good care of me." He replied and you smiled and blushed.

Three days later max was released from the hospital and can play in about three weeks until them he has to watch from the box or at home. He was a little upset but he got over it because he knew it was for his safety.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This imagine was requested by samilasouris. I am still taking requests so message or comment if you would like one!!!

Thanks K.E