Sidney Crosby #2

It was your 21st birthday today and you and your boyfriend Sidney were at the bar to celebrate.

"Y/n let's go home." Slurred Sidney obviously drunk since he had at least 12 drinks.

"Ok." You slurred back and stumbled after him.

He called a cab and told him the address to your house. When you guys got home Sid pushed you up against the wall and smashed his lips to yours.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." He growled out.

You nodded and the both of you stumbled up the stairs and into the bedroom.

(Authors note I don't write dirty things so use your imagination!!!)

The next morning you woke up with a terrible hangover. You rolled over to see Sid was gone. Getting out of bed you grabbed Sid's boxers and shirt off the floor and pulled them on.

Walking down the stairs you heard voices. You thought they were the T.V so you walked towards the kitchen and you were met by the guys from the team.

"Hey Y/n you left nice scratch marks on Sid's back last night." Chris Kunitz chuckled as the rest of the boys laughed. You felt arms wrap around your waist and you looked up and met Sidney's gaze.

"Leave her alone." He said as you turned around and hid your face in his chest blushing hard. You walked over to the cabinet to find the pain pills for your headache. You took down the bottle got 2 and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and downed the pills.

"Ok get out you guys have practice." You said sternly and walked away.

Sid came and kissed you and left with the guys.

Sidney's POV

"Hey Sid make sure those marks don't effect your game." James Neal said as I took off my shirt.

"Oh, shut up." The boys laughed as he said that.

Your POV

He didn't let the marks effect his game considering that they won the game against St.louis Blues that night with Sid getting a hat trick.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This imagine was requested by flyerslass1.

Requests are still open just message me or comment the player and scene you would like!

Thanks, K.E