Patrick Kane

Your Fiancé Patrick Kane was on a road trip and you haven't seen him in 2 weeks. You were throwing up right before he left and he was going to stay home but you made him go. After he left you went to see the doctor. You were pregnant, and freaking out.

You were sat down on the couch thinking about what Patrick was going to think but then again he loves kids and is always asking to go to your sisters so he can play with her kids.

You hopped up off the couch and grabbed your car keys and phone then waled out the door and got in your car and drove to the mall.

You walked into Toys R Us and went straight to the baby section. You looked through the clothes and never found anything so you drove to the sports store. You walked over to the jerseys and found a baby one. You picked it up and then went to the skates. You picked up a pair of baby hockey skates and paid for the jersey and skates.

You went to the dollar store and purchased a box and drove home.

When you got home you went straight upstairs and found some tissue paper, took everything out of the bags and boxes it came in and put everything in the box you had bought at the dollar store. You heard the door shut and you quickly went in the bathroom in your room grabbed the positive pregnancy test you had took before going to the doctor and placed it io top of everything picked up the box and went downstairs.

You seen Patrick and handed him the box. He sat down and opened it you saw him freeze and then he jumped up ran over to you and knelt down and pulled up your shirt.

"Your pregnant?" He asked and you just nodded and smiled.

He kissed you flat stomach, got up and spun you around.

"I love you y/n" he said looking you in the eye

"I love you too Patrick." You replied.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey everybody this imagine was requested by MrsPatrickKane88!!!!

I am excepting imagine just message or comment and I will try to reply as soon as I can!!!!

Thanks K.E