Torey Krug

Torey was being, well Torey. I missed his game last night because I was studying for finals. I watched it on the T.V but apparently that wasn't good enough and he got mad.

Flashback:

"Your never there for me Y/N! Never! I'm always the loner in the bunch whenever the guys go out with their girlfriends because you never go. Last night was the only night I had asked you to go to my game in person and you didn't go. Do you know how much it hurts me? Well it hurts a damn lot!" He screamed at me

"Torey I told you when we started this relationship that I wouldn't be able to come to your games sometimes. Just like how I understand that important events in my life you may not be able to attend. Or that your always gone. You know why I understand Torey? Because that's your JOB!!!" I told him calmly.

"I-I need some time to think about this Y/N. I need some time to think about u-us." He stuttered as tears began to fall, then he stormed out.

Flashback Over

I haven't seen Torey since. Its been a couple of days. I thought we were over but even though I thought that doesn't mean that I won't watch his games. I mean we were together for a year. But when I turned on the game Torey wasn't in the line up and at the top of the screen it read:

"Y/F/N if you are watching this please in whatever way possible come to the arena. He needs you ad you know that."

I knew who had put that there and I was ready to kill him. Tuukka. He was the only one I was close to other than Torey. I got my keys and walked out the front door. Getting to the arena I went to the locker room. I didn't knock or anything I walked right in. Tuukka knew I was coming for him, and he was scared.

"Tuukka Rask! Don't you dare act innocent with me. I know it was you who did that. I want to punch you so much right now but you have a game. You watch out because after that buzzer for the end of the game I'm coming for you. I can promise you that." I spat out him. He knew I was dead serious again.

"Y/N?" I heard a whisper when I turned around. Torey.

"Hey Torey." I muttered out to him as I walked around him and out of the dressing room.

I heard his heavy footsteps behind me as he ran out after me. He was calling  my name and was taking heavy breaths, which was unusual. He caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/N please hear me out. I didn't mean to hurt you or get mad but you need to understand that it'd difficult for me to go places without my girlfriend. Especially when everybody knows I have one. They all make a presumption and ask uncomfortable questions. I know it's difficult for you too with school and missing out on everything that you want to do. I love you. You know that and I'm very sorry if I did anything to hurt you." He ranted.

"I accept your apology but next time, you better not get mad at me. I'm trying to get an education so I won't have to rely on you for everything. I want to be independent." I told him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I know. I love you." He said.

"I love you too"

***************************************************************************************************************

So, my school is out in about 2 1/2 weeks(June 23)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my finals on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Luckily I only have 3 this year on math, science and English. Hope you enjoy. Have a great day!!!

Thanks, K.E