Evgeni Malkin

Your fiancé Evgeni was out of hockey for a couple of weeks due to an injury. He's been absolutely annoying you and when he asked if he could go to the arena to watch the game you couldn't wait to get some time to yourself. A couple hours after you left there was a knock at your door. As you got up to answer it you seen the red and blue flashing lights through your window and of course thought the worst. He's dead.

"Excuse me ma'am. I came here to give you a notice that you should be getting a few phone calls in the next couple of minutes due to your fiancé getting hit in the head at the arena and then he was beaten and knocked out. He's currently been to the hospital and is on his way back home in the ambulance. He's alright but I thought I would give you a heads up." The officer said quietly as you seen more flashing lights coming up in the distance.

As the ambulance pulled up you pushed past the officer and ran down the steps of your new home you had moved into a couple of months ago. It was a Christmas gift from Geno and he then proposed as you walked through the threshold.

"Oh! Evgeni look at you. Are you alright? What happened? How are you feeling? Are you in an pain?" you rushed out. All the annoyance the past few weeks had disappeared.

"Honey, I fine. Calm down. I be alright. Just little cuts. I tough and strong. I pull through with no complaining like past weeks. I know I been annoying you. I very sorry." He apologized.

"Oh no... you can annoy me as much as you want to. I was so worried when I seen the officer on the front porch. I thought you were dead." you sobbed into his arms as he laid his head on your shoulder and let you cry your eyes out.

"I fine. Now lets get inside you get sick then I have to take care of you. Not that I mind." he chuckled.

The paramedics rolled him and the stretcher inside the house and you followed them inside relived that he wasn't that hurt or dead.

****************************************************************************************************

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated and not an authors not. I have way to many of them and this is a gift for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!