Patrick Kane

It was your wedding day and you were so nervous.

"It's time (y/n)" your brother Jonathon Toews said as he walked into the room.

You let out a sigh as you walked towards your older brother, he was walking you down the isle because your father had past away last year in a car accident.

"Okay I'm ready" you said as the doors opened and you seen your soon to be husband at the alter.

Jonathon looked sternly at Pat

"Don't you dare hurt her or I'll hurt you." He said as he patted him on the back kissed my cheek told you he loved you and sat down next to your mom.

"Do you (y/n) take Patrick to be your lovely wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Do you Patrick take (y/n) to be your lovely wedded wife?"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride!"

Pat looked into your eyes and then kissed you deeply, everyone started to clap as you walked hand in hand down the isle.

AT THE RECEPTION!

You and Pat were dancing your first dance to Bless this Broken road by Rascel Flatts when your brother came over to you a two.

"Since you guys didn't want a honeymoon we got you one anyway, so guess where you guys are going, JAMAICA!!!" He's screamed. Everyone started to clap as you thanked your older brother and took the tickets from his hands.

At 1:30 you left the reception and went to the airport, to catch your private plane in Jamaica.

"I love you so much" Pat said as you got ready for bed since the flight was 16 hours long.

"I love you too, you make me so happy." You said back getting into bed.

THREE YEARS LATER

You had just welcomed a baby boy named Timothy Jonathon Kane!

******************************************************************************************************************************

Requests are still open!!!!

Thanks,K.E