Antoine Roussel

Antoine and the team had just won the game against the Philadelphia Flyers. Antoine had been nervous for this game but wouldn't tell me why. He gets like that sometimes so I never push him to tell me. Antoine was a little worked up before the game too. He always had his hands on me and I knew that after the game, especially with the win, he would be even more needy and touchy feely.

I was talking to Patrick Sharp's wife when we were waiting for the boys to come out of the locker room. Screams and yells were heard through the thin walls. Abby was stood next to me chuckling. It was hard not to. They were like little boys when they won, instead of grown men. As the noise quieted down a little the guys started to pile out all sweaty. Antoine always had to come out before Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin but after Patrick Sharp. I never understood why and when I asked he always said "superstition", even though it was after the game.

Antoine and I have been together since we were 15. It was hard but love conquers all. We met at a summer hockey camp and then in October of the following year he moved to where I was living at the time. We ended up in the same class every year and the teachers knew never to put us apart. It never bothered them anyway because we always listened and did what we were told t in class.

Patrick came out of the locker room and wrapped his arm around Abby's waist. They were so perfect for each other. They were literally relationship goals. It was so adorable to watch them with each other. They were both so gentle when it came to the other.

Antoine came out of the locker room followed by Jamie and Tyler. Of course, they were fooling around and didn't pay attention until Tyler pushed Antoine and he had bumped me into the hard wall. That's when the fooling around stopped. Antoine never wanted to hurt me and he never has, but every time I'm banged into the wall he always puts the blame on himself, even if he wasn't there.

Antoine wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me to the car in the players lot. I took his bag of extra things he brings to the rink every time he goes. He was over talking to Jamie and Tyler because apparently seeing them everyday for hours on end isn't enough. Walking over all you could hear was the hushed whispers coming from the men and the sound of my cowboy boots.

I wrapped my arm around Antoine's big figure and leaned in for a kiss. I haven't gotten one since noon. Which was kind of weird. Antoine must be over his touchy feely mood because he hasn't tried anything since he came out of the dressing room.

I thought wrong. Once he seen my puckered lips he grabbed my face and planted one on me. He wouldn't let me pull away either. After he decided that was enough, he slipped his tougne in my mouth too. His mood from earlier still there. Not that I minded. This continued until Jamie and Tyler spoke up.

"Just because we won doesn't mean you can feel up your boyfriend there North." Tyler said scratching his head and screwing his face up.

"Yeah, it's kinda gross." Jamie informed us.

Antoine's cheeks turned red as he started to drag me away from his embarrassing friends. He looked down at me smiled and said,

"I love you."