Chapter 3 { Star Labs }

><><><Flash's P.O.V><><><

When we got the girl to medical room, in the Watch Tower. She was starting to freak me out. Her veins where glowing rainbow, I don't know if that's normal for her, but in my book it isn't. Me, Bat, and Wonder Woman stood in the medical room, with the unconscious girl in one of the many beds, in the room.

"Umm I don't know if it's obvious, but why she glowing?"

Batman glared at me. Then he ignored my question. I mean come on, why does the dude hate me so much?

"She should be fully healed in the matter of hours. Though the interesting part is, when I tried to get the her name, the computer search ended up empty handed." Batman said.

Oh. Yahhh forget what I just thought a minute ago.

"How many times has that happened?" Asked Wonder Woman.

"Not many times." Batman answered.

I wish Martian Manhunter was here. He could just read her mind, and find out who she is. Maybe help her family, who is probably worried sick.

"Flash can you take her to Star Labs for now." Batman told me.

I nodded not wanted to asked my questions, to the Dark Knight.

I carefully picked up the teen girl, and ran to the Zeta Tubes also setting it for Central City. I ran my way to Star Labs in a flash.

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

Ahh, my head hurts. Where am I? How am I not dead? Or am I dead? Ahh!

Umm, ok calm down.

I don't think I'm dead. Hopefully not, but I think I'm laying on some kind of bed. Wait! Oh no. Another hospital bed. Just great. My greatest enemy, the hospital!

Ok, need to wake up. Umm. Yahhh I can't wake up. So I quess, I'm just going to have to wait. Yahhh. At least I have time to think.

So what's there to think about, beside you know, I died, my father and brother escaped, everyone hates me, even my best friend. Umm, why am I still in a hospital if I died?! I want to wake up now!!

Is it weird I can hear voices but I can't tell what their saying? Ahh I'm so dead!!

><><><10 Seconds Later><><><

Pleeaasss, can I wake up now.

><><><1 Minute Later><><><

Now!?

><><><2 Minutes Later><><><

Come on, it's been like 3 days. Can I wake up now.

><><><4 Minutes Later><><><

I'm never going to wake up, I'm going to die again, alone, like last time. Noooooo.

><><><10 Minutes Later and Slightly Going Insane><><><

MY EYES ARE OPENING!!! IM NOT GOING TO DIE!! AGAIN!!!!!

My eyes opened slowly. I was faced to a bright light. Was it just a trick? Am I really dead!?

My eyes adjusted to the light. False alarm, just a light in my face. I looked around, I wasn't in a hospital, fhew.