Chapter 16 { 1 Crazy Day }

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

It's getting late. I can sleep in the oh so amazing bed.

I changed into a large shirt, that went past my knees. Then when to my bed, and snuggled into the sheets. I closed my eyes, and quickly fell asleep. Which is normal now.

><><><

I opened my eyes, causally looked around. What is it this time? I was sitting on the rim of the Well. Haven't been here for awhile. So what am I doing here? Normally, I can't move on my own free will, I'm just watching. So why is this different?

I was wearing the most spectacular gown I've ever seen. It was a Victorian styled red dress. Beautiful beads were placed exactly right. The dress was so poofy. I felt something on my face, it was a black mask. My hair was also styled up, beads were woven into my hair. I feel like a princess. To bad I don't have a crown.

I looked down at the Well and made a swirling motion in the water.

The water turned red, and a moving image appeared. Why is it red? Does it mean danger, warning, blood? I looked down. It was a room full of x-men, Nova, and a girl with red hair, who I think is Riley with a new costume. I couldn't hear what they were saying, or see any more, so I moved on.

The water changed to a bright blue. An image of a man looking forward in a sunset. I've seen this somewhere before.
I changed the image.

I saw 2 girls, that were very well twins, stand in front of, what looked like a thousand mirrors. They both had light brown hair, and both gorgeous.

Before I could look any farther, the ground began to shake. The sky turned red. And piece by piece, the world fell apart. The fabrics of everything was shattering. What's going on? Then I felt a huge amount of pain in my side.

><><><><

I woke up. Sweat all over. Well isn't this the perfect way to wake up. I went to go take a shower.

><><><><

After I got out of the shower, and into a pair of sweats and a tank top. I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw in the Well. Now that think about, why is this Well o-so important?

I jumped on the couch and turned on the news for some reason. Then I realized I was hungry. Thankfully I did get mini boxes of cereal, but no milk. Oh well. Hmm Rice Crispys, or Fruit Loops? FURIT LOOPS! I went back to the couch and ate my Fruit Loops. I was flipping through channels. Nope, no, definitely not, nada, hmmm, wait. Is that my home news?! How in the world do that?

"Yesterday, police found 15 year old Robin Silver dead. After being missing for over 2 months. Learn more information at 6." I stared in disbelief. I'm not dead, so how do they have a body? This can't get weirder?

I turned off the tv. Silent for awhile.

I heard a knock on the door. Umm, ok? Since when did anyone want to visit me. I cautiously walk up to the door and opened it. There was no one there. I peeped my head out, no one in the halls. I looked down to see a news paper on my door step. I stand corrected, this got weirder. I grabbed the news paper, and closed the door. I sat on a spiny chair, in the kitchen.

I opened the news paper, there was a bunch of sharpie markings, everywhere. What does this mean? The one time I wish I had Sky to help me. She said she was great with symbols.