Chapter 19 { Birthday Party pt 2 }

Pic of Sky. Just because. It will make sense later.

Previously

"I wanna make a deal."

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

They all looked shocked but covered it up. I have no clue how I have this effect on people, but it's getting annoying. Like is a superpower? Or am I completely anti-social?

"You heard me. I want to make a deal." I said looking directly at Fury, the looked back to see Sky close by.
"How about I make a deal to you? You come in quietly, same as your friend over there, and we put Kyle back in prison." Fury said trying to have it his way, nope not happening. I cold laugh hit my throat.
"So it always has to be your way. You didn't even hear me out."
"I'm done here." Fury said getting out of the chair. Sky walked up to him. "Sit." Sky commanded. Yep she can strike fear into anyone. Fury sat back down.

"So my deal is, that you call off all your lap dogs, and you'll never see me again. All you'll hear is whispers of me. If you leave me and my.. Group alone." I said. I'm not taking no for an answer.

"Now tell me, what are you planning?" Fury asked. I watch Sky in the corner of my eye, see was focused on every single detail. Fury was eyeing the tattoo on my arm.

"You see this mark on my arm?" Fury nodded. "It means binded by Existence." (Made it up)
"There are others with this mark, My friend over there included. All I'm going to do is go find them." I said looking over to Sky.
"So is it a deal? You leave me and the mark alone, you'll never have to see me again."
"It's a deal." Fury said shaking my hand. I leaned into Fury's ear. "If I find you have harmed, captured, or killed any of them, I will personally make you regret you ever existed." I whispered. The walked towards Sky.

"You have a deal, but it starts tomorrow. I'll give you 15 seconds." Fury said after standing up.

"Fair enough." I gave a genuine smile. I ran over to Sky.

"We're going to have to make it over to Kyle and get out of here." I said to Sky not caring to hear.
"Can you teleport us there." Sky asked.
"Can't to crowded." I said.

"5...4...3...2..." Fury counted down.
"Run!!" I screamed to Sky. Gonna have to make it to Kyle, then teleport our butts out of here.
"1." Fury finished. All hell broke lose.

Agents everywhere! Avengers are assembled! Repeat the Avengers are assembled! Fury is nowhere in sight! Me and Sky were back to back. There was a ring of agents around us, guns and everything. Wow, all this for me. Peachy! Sky and I looked at each other and nodded. War time!

Everyone changed at us, they attempted to throw some punches at me. I dodged most of them, and hitting them all with good old lightning. The agents on me are down. I looked over to Sky, not helping her at all, just watching in awe. How the hell can that girl fight in heels!!!! That's impossible!! She was graceful, like she was dancing. She knocked a 3 guys over in 1 swift move. Flipped over 2 other agents. She stabbed some poor guy, wait when did she have knives? Oh well. She was fast, humanly fast. I wonder why she holds back all the time? She has more power than someone would guess.

Stupid as I am, I wasn't paying attention to detail!

Coming up from behind me, hulk had me in a chock hold. My air supply was running out, as I gasped for breath. I struggled, I tried to shock him. Which is was dumb. For crying out loud! Black blurs infiltrated my vision. Chaotic creatures, stood everywhere. Soul less dark eyes, bat like wings, long arms and legs, with long sharp claws, each one looked like a bag of bones and skin, but they screamed nightmares. I felt weak. Then in the darkness, I felt a light. Blue smoke engulfed me. I felt the heavy metal build it self up. I was now in my Quantum armour.