Chapter 10 { Sky }

Sketch ideas for my character Sky. You'll find out more later. But for a better way to describe Sky, is imagine Lara Croft from tomb raider, with black hair and blue eyes instead of brown eyes and hair.

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

Umm, so what's happening? Oh yah! Almost forgot. There's a knife at my throat!

"Sorry, but could you remove the knife please." I said politely.

"Friend or Foe?" She asked. Well now I know, the person who wants to kill me is a girl. That really doesn't help.

"Friend." Uhh, why did I say friend? She has a knife to my throat! Why would she be friend? She pressed the knife to my throat. If I even move, I get my throat sliced. Yaaaaaaaah. Sarcasm. I said friend!

"I don't think I believe you." She said. Umm hehe. I'm doomed.

I can't talk, or again sliced throat, what do I do!? Then she released some pressure on the blade. So I could take. Wow, this girl read my mind!

"Well I wouldn't say friend, because just meet you, and you have a knife to my throat. And last time a noticed friends don't have knifes at each other's throats. Soooo" I rambled. "Ok I get it." She released the knife at my throat, then backed away a few feet. I turned around to see who the girl was. My eyes definitely showed my shock.

"What?" She said giving me a cold glare.

"This is going to sound crazy, but I saw you in this dream, but I've never met you before." What did I just say? Great now she going to think I'm crazy, and kill me.

"I've heard crazier." She said. Staring at me like I'll attack any minute. She got trust issues.

"How did you get here?" She said, not even breaking her cold glare. She had her hair black hair in a ponytail, it looks like her hair isn't layered, she blue eyes looked the same colour as the sky. She was wearing a black shirt, black leggings, a leather belt, black leather boots, and this cool leather wrap around both her arms.

"Well isn't it obvious, I teleported." I said, as my usual self.

"Great, a teleporter." She mumbled.

"I heard that, and I can do more than just teleport." I stated. What am I saying? Ok, I'm pretty sure my mouth has I mind of its own.

"Then wh...never mind I don't want to know." She said, then started walking into the trees.

"Hey! Where you going?!" I yelled at her, following her. Well trying, I kinda lost her, how did I lose her? She left just a second ago.  This should be way easier.

><><><After Getting Lost and Going In Circles for 2 Hours><><><

I'm panting a little, how long have I been out here. 20 minutes? 3 hours? 40 days? Clearly my sense of time is very bad. It's time to get a watch!

Wait, I saw something blue. I headed my way, to where I saw the blue, turned a out the blue is actually a river. Hmm, maybe I can follow the river, to civilization, like in the movies, though sometimes there horror movies. Hopefully it's not one of those times.

I walked closer to the river, looks like there some small fish in there. Then, before I knew it, I slipped over into the river. I didn't even get time to scream. I was now soaking wet. This is going to be along day, maybe even night. I walked over to a rock on the other side of the river.

My hair is matted to my face, I somehow lost my sweater, so the yellow shirt I have is a tiny bit see through now. Eep. My shoes are swimming in water, now my feet will be all wrinkly! I tried and dry off.