Chapter 15 { Apartment }

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

I teleported out of the Tricarrier. I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, I want to see the look on Fury's face.

Ok, so, on a another note. Sky basically kicked me out. I can't really go back, to were I use to live. I'm going to have to fine a new place. This time it will not be the forest, I'm sick of the forest. This time I want to stay in the city. I want an apartment. We're am I going to get that kind of money? Cause I only got 20 dollars in my pocket. (I'm sorry I had to)

><><><><

Ok, yep. I have a stealing problem, but it's my answer to my problem. No ones going to miss the money, it's not like I'm going to steal from the poor. I'm going to steal from Tony Stark. I mean he isn't going to miss it, and probably not going to even notice it's gone. The dude buys whatever he wants, just because it's expensive. So I don't care if I take a few dollars from him.

By the way, I'm already in his vault. It's to obvious, if I take it digital, no one uses cash anymore.

Might I say his has a lot of cash.

><><><><><

After I got some cash. I might have took way more than I need to. So why not live the good life.

So I bought this massive apartment. It was stunning. Just imagine, those really rich penthouses you see on the tv shows. There was large windows everywhere. The lounge area had a flat screen Tv, large leather couches, and everything you would expect. The kitchen was nice black and white counters. My favourite part was the island. There was SPINY CHAIRS!!!

The bathroom had a huge bath, that looked more like a pool. Towels were already there. The only part I didn't like was that the shower was see through.

I got my own office. There happened to be an amazing laptop. Way better than my old one.Wasn't much, but when I saw the black leather spiny chair, I fell in love with it. Can't you tell I like spiny chairs.

Moving on to the bedroom, it looked like heaven. There was a king sized bed! I took off my boots, hat, and hoodie, and jumped on the bed. Ah!! Feels like heaven too. After slowly leaving my bed.  I made my way to the window. I looked over the city. It was skyscraper after skyscraper. I'm definitely not use to this.

You might be wonder, how in the world did someone let you buy this? Well, I managed to buy it, with out anyone seeing me up close. If anyone does see me, I'll just say I'm going for a young look. I'm tall enough, to pass by for 18. So I don't think anyone will bother me. I'm only 15 but I turn 16 in 3 days. YAH!!! I'm going to have to do something special. Maybe I could get some cloths, I do still have a lot of money. Maybe some food, but I mainly want to order. In my time of living on my own. I have learned 1 main thing, I'm a horrible cook.

><><><Next Day><><2 Days til Birthday><><><

I'm going to go shopping. Haven't done that for awhile. Reason is, I can't were the same pair of socks everyday. They already smell. So I'm walking down the street with cash in my pocket. Not very safe, but oh well. I'll deal with it.

I walked along the busy streets of New York. I'm less noticeable this way. Hoodie up, and hat on. I walked into a shoe store. I bought 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of sneakers, and 1 pair of high heels, just cause. Then I walk through all kinds of stores, having the time of my life. I love having money!

In the end I got, 15 shirts, 4 sweatpants, 3 shorts, 2 pairs of jeans, 3 jackets, 2 hoodies, 4 dresses, 2 hats, 1 pair of sunglasses, 4 bags, socks and other things like that, and lots of accessories. Did I forget to mention, I'm a bit of a shopaholic. When I have money, I use it. Mainly on cloths. I now have a million bags. All awesome in there own way. Also very heavy.

I'm walking down the street. I don't get why it's so busy. But hey, I don't know, I don't live here. Well, now I do, but I'm new to this, city stuff.

Why do I have to have so many bags? I would have just teleported away, but there's to many people. As I'm walking, were it's less crowded. I stare at the skyscrapers again, I really shouldn't.

When I'm not looking, I crash into something. Or should I say someone.

"Watch were you're going." The girl said. She bent down to grab her bag that dropped. I quickly realized it was Riley. Omg. Gah!! Mayday mayday! I picked up my bags as fast as I could, avoiding Riley's eyes. I basically ran away, I could feel Riley's eyes glaring at me. Gah!! Keep walking! Keep walking!

I turned into an ally. Good no ones here, I wonder why. I made sure I had everything. Then I teleported back to my apartment.

That was close.

I still have no idea how I'm going to face Riley and Sam.

><><><><
Me: New chapter! Sorry for it being a bit short.
Quantum: Why must you always say that?
Me: Because.
Quantum: Because why?
Me: Just because.
Quantum: Just because, why?
Feray: ugh, just stop ok.
Quantum: And why were you made the boss of me?*looks at Feray*
Me: Gah!! Get out of here
Archer: Aww, what did you do little squirt do?
Feray: DONT CALL ME THAT!! * try's to kill Archer*
Me:Gah!!
Sage: *breaks up fight*
Me: Gah!!!!
Quantum: Hi guys!!* says to Sage, Feray, and Archer*
Me: GAH!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!
Quantum: Cute, lets the ground ups talk.
Me: ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE!!! And none of you are ground ups!!!
*everyone leaves but Feray*
Feray: Like and Comment!! Bye!! *runs away*
Me: Gahhhh!!!!!
Shout out to -comics for letting me use her character.