Chapter 4 { Not Home }

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

I see this work in every movie I've ever seen. Let's hope it doesn't just work in the movies.

I was basically crawling. I got to a spot on the wall, were it was thin enough of a wall for my plan to work, but not thin enough to be seen.

I put the open part of the plastic cup against the wall, and leaded my ear against the cup.

Then I listened.

"..and she did tell you anything important about her?" A new female voice asked. Totally not Caitlin.

"Nope, she talked to fast when I didn't expect it. I'll never understand teen girls." Barry responded.

"What are we going to do with her? We know nothing about her." Another dude said with this deep voice.

"All she said was to call her by the code name 'Quantum'. But the way she talked, she didn't seem to sure her self." Barry was talking about ME! I know myself! Just because, I don't know what my powers are, how I fell, where I am, and what's going on in my life, doesn't mean I don't know myself. Umm, ok maybe a little.... Or a lot.

"Maybe we should come over there and ask her some questions." The woman recommended. Why do you need to ask me questions?

"Speaking of our mystery girl, where is she?" The woman asked. I'M NOWHERE!

"She's changing into a spar of cloths, but she should be back by now. Caitlin maybe you should check on her." Barry suggested to Caitlin. NO NO NO NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO CHECK ON ME! I'M FINE!

I tried a hid to crawl behind a plant. As I said tried.

I started to freak out when I heard shoes tapping or were they heels?  I rushed away from the wall, taking the cup with me. Well I knocked the plant over instead. The plant decided it hated me and feel on my head.

An "oww" escaped my lips. Then Caitlin walked over to me, wonder what in the world I was doing.

"Hi!" I quickly said.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin asked. Barry and Cisco all came to see what was happening.

"Ohh you know, just fight with plant, you know, the normal." I said trying to come up with a lie, ended more of a joke. But man am I glad this is a plastic plant.

"Oookkay." Cisco said. Looking at me weirdly. Did he think I was serious?

"Okay, could we talk to you?" Barry said.

"Aren't you talking to me right know." I said, I don't really think of what to say, it just comes out of mouth.

"Well, I mean, maybe you could get up from the floor." Barry said.

"Oh yah. Kay." Forgot about that for a second. I pushed the plastic tall fern off of me, and picked myself up. I left the cup with the plant, maybe they can become friends.

"Umm could you just set here for a second. We're just waiting for someone." Caitlin told me.

So I sat on one of the spiny chairs. I did what any kid would do. Spin around in the chair.

Everyone else went elsewhere.

I don't know how I like the sound of what's happening, but I guess they are the only way to get answers. So I guess I got time to spar so let's think about my problems. So first of all I don't think I'm a normal inhuman, I looked at some of the S.h.i.e.l.d files when I was on the plane. It looked like the inhumans only powers were based off of 1 topic. Like this one person had some crazy powerful hair. Another could was super smart or something. There was a S.h.i.e.l.d agent that had control over earthquakes or something. There's even a dog! Me I can do some many things, but why?