Chapter 13 { Training }

That's Sky in the pic.

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><Day 8><><><

I realize Sky is the opposite of fun. I can sometimes make her laugh but rarely, and it ends up with me getting hurt, or failing. I mean this girl takes training so seriously. Actually, she takes everything seriously. Do you know how many times, she made me run around that River!!! I should just leave, but somehow, I can't bring myself to do it. Why? I don't know.

"Ready for more training?" Sky asked behind me, out of nowhere. I got use to it. "If I say no, can I get out of it?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "No." She said. Classic Sky. "Yippee." I said sarcastically. I got up from the rock i was sitting on, being lazy in the sun. "So what we working on today?" I asked as we walked to nowhere. "Clearly, you have some control of your abilities. I would normally start on hand to hand combat, but with your powers, I think it's safer for everyone, you have control over it." Sky explained.

We ended up, in not so nowhere. It was a tall waterfall, with rocks everywhere, there was no grass. It's was so peaceful.

><><><><><

I sat on a rock, with my legs crossed like one of the mediating masters, from ninja movies. Me being me, just sat there not knowing what to do. Sky was on the other side, meditating quietly.

"Uhhh, What are we doing?" I asked Sky. She didn't answer. "Sky." I asked. No response. "SSSSKKKKKKKYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I yelled. She sighed, then open her eyes and looked at me. "You sure are inpatient, aren't you. We'll be meditating." She said, then closed her eyes again. I closed my eyes. Umm how do I meditate. "Sky? How do I meditate?" I asked. She sighed even louder.

><><><><Day 9><><><><

I've been sitting on this rock for at least 24 hour. I fell asleep for half of it. Sky is making me sit her, and meditate. Oh, I'm sooooo tired. I could jus....

><><><><

I opened my eyes, I saw red. I looked closer, the red was hair, my hair. Oh no, not again! Everything cleared. I was walking through a stone castle. It looked newly built, not like the old ones. There was astonishing pieces of tapestry. Flags were everywhere, they were red, and that symbol I have on my arm in black.
I walked into a garden, I haven't seen anything like it, in my life. Flowers draped everywhere. There was hedges, cut to look like people. There was stepping stones, I followed them to a well. It's The Well.

My vision blurred. Wait, I want to know what happens.

><><><Day 14><><><

Training. Trainings. Training. That's all that girl cares about! Every second of the day!

><><><Day 20><><><

Sky is going to kill me, then I'll come back to life, then she'll kill me again. Long story, but she said she wanted to see my flying skills. As you guess, that didn't go so well. I crashed in 98 trees, 32 bushes, 17 rocks, 5 squirrels, and 3 times I crashed into a mountain. My head hurts a lot. I wanted to give up after I crashed the first time into the mountain, But no, I had to keep going.

><><><Day 21><><><

So after yesterday, Sky thought it would be a good idea to work on my healing powers, I don't understand them, but ok.  I have no idea how Sky knows this things, she just does. I was so tempted to call her master Yoda. Today, Sky gave me the squirrels from yesterday. I almost threw up a few times. Any ways, back to the squirrels, I managed to heal one. It went crazy. So hopefully I don't have to bring anyone back to life or something, anytime soon. SquirrelGirl is going to hate me if she finds out.