Chapter 18 { Birthday Party pt 1 }

Quantum's and Sky's dresses and makeup. I created the look myself, what ya think? P.s ya either of their eyes are brown.

><><><Kyle's P.O.V><><><

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Out of all people I wanted to see alive, Robin was on the 'never want to see in my live, ever again' list. I've wonder how long I've been sitting here? I would probably know, if I didn't have this stupid bag on my head! I escaped, to be captured again! How stupid could I get?!

I know I just said this, but it's been hours maybe even days! Or weeks! I've been in this chair. Are they just going to leave me here, to slowly starve? Or are they planning something? And could I please go to the bathroom?

><><><Quantum's P.O.V><><><

It's a new day. Today I'm 16 years old!! For a while things haven't been normal, I changed a lot from before, this crazy shit happened. Yesterday when Kyle called me Robin, I hated it. I don't know why, maybe because my parents gave me that name, or Robin Silver is dead in the papers. Silver, was that really my fathers last name? So from now on, I'm Quantum. I don't know why in the world I would want that name. I am after all project Quantum.

The girl Sam and Riley think is alive is dead. She's dead. Now there's me. Yes I know how crazy, I probably sound, but no one can hear my thoughts. Hopefully. My point is I'm not the same girl I once was, maybe it doesn't show, maybe it does. I'm not that girl anymore, it's like I'm another person. Maybe it's because I'm a reincarnation, but wouldn't I always been the same girl? Parts are still here though.

I need to stop dwelling on the past. I have plans tonight, and I need to do it all in one day. Today is the start of a new beginning.

><><><Le Time Skip><><><

I got almost everything ready. I got drinks, food, music, entertainment, aka Kyle in a monkey suit tied to a chair, with a 'throw tomatoes at me' sign. With of course the Bag-O-Shame. Hope Kyle doesn't get out, well I'm gone for an hour or 2. To get Sky to agree to this party, I had to rent a party space. Its smart though. Now all I need is to invite the guest, and get ready.

><><><Flash Back Rainbow Poweeeerrrrrrrrssss><><><

"So I've been thinking...." I started.
She gasped. "You've been thinking, It's a birthday miracle." Sky joked, I think. I heard Kyle laugh in the background.
"Ready? It's not just my birthday, but it's also me vs. Sky and Kyle day too! What is this world coming to? Anyways, as you all know it's my b-day! Yah. So I think we should have a party." I said fast at the last part. Hoping Sky wouldn't hear it, and say sure.
"Absolutely not." Well guess she heard it. I swear the girl is cat, she has super hearing or something.
"Whys that? Does someone not like to party?" I said. I'm not much of a party person but I have my reasons for this party.
Sky didn't answer me.
"Worst case scenario, what could happen?" Took her awhile to think on that.
"Come on you can trust me, throw a simple party. Plus you don't have to be there. So do you trust me?"
She didn't look at me.
"You do trust me right?" I got concerned now. Why would she stay if she didn't trust me. Why would she help me if she didn't trust me?
I looked at her, waiting for her to answer. After 5 minutes of waiting she signed.
"Instincts tell me to trust you, but the path your going down, tells me other wise. So I don't know if I can trust you. If your worried I'll leave, don't. Someone has to look after you." I didn't know how to respond to that. So I did the best next thing.
"Says a girl that's always certain." I said without thinking.
"Sure kid."
"You're like only 2 years older!" She laughed to herself, at what I said.
"So are we going to argue. Or you going to tell me your plans for this party?" I smiled.