Chapter 6

I was not expecting my meeting with Famine. But can anyone honestly expect to meet a Horseman?

Ya know, like from the Bible, that Horseman?

I guess I can't be too surprised. An angel and an Archangel want to screw my brothers and the devil wants to get inside Sam(in a completely nonsexual way apparently).

"Royalty in my presence, I'm honored." He said from his wheel chair. His beady little eyes latched onto me.

Dean looked at me strangely. I shrugged and looked back at Famine.

He had just given Dean this whole speech about how he wasn't affected because he was empty. Which was a bunch of BS. Dean had more emotions than a 13-year-old girl PMSing.

"You should be." I said with a not so polite smile.

I took a seat and waved my hand. Time froze. People and Demons around us froze with it.

All except for me and Famine.

"I take it they don't know who you are, my Lady." He said with a smirk. He found my position ironic, considering I was a Winchester.

I gave him a smirk of my own. "Unfortunately, it's going to stay like that for now."

I waved me hand and time fast forward. Dean cut off Famine's ring. We rescued Sam and Cas. Famine wouldn't stop smiling at me. It was freaky.

There was some bad side effects because of that Douche. He forced Sam to gorge on demon blood, effectually ruining his detox. Looks like Sammy was going to have to turn in his coin.

What I learned from this case was that Cas really loved burgers.

That's not important, it was just almost to the point of traumatizing to see him eat so many.

As you can imagine, it was cheerful all around afterwards.

A few days passed. Dean looked at me suspiciously for a while but, when nothing suspicious happened, he returned his attention back to hunting.

Then we got a call from Adam and Bobby that some weird shit had gone on.

Like dead people coming back weird shit.

It figures it had to end with us having to put them down. The dead people eventually went all zombie apocalypse and ate their loved ones. Nothing good happens to us without some fucked up consequences.

Wasn't I living proof?

It had been good to see my bro. Adam was deeply impressed with Sam and Dean's ability to keep me sober. I wish I could tell him the truth, but it was better off this way.

I'd have to tell him eventually, but for now I'd enjoy our whole "family banding together" vibe.

So, after that angst fest, we did some more hunting.

Then while we were sleeping two hunters broke in with shotguns.

This confrontation ended with all of us getting a round to the stomach. Sam first, then me. My first death, how Winchester of me.

I was really disappointed to not get to see Dean's reaction, I bet it was ass-kicking.

Then I was with Adam. We were trick or treating.

I was a fairy and he was an annoyed teenager who was indulging me.

"Come on Adam! We got to get going before all the good shit is gone!" I tugged his hand.

He smiled. "Alright I'm coming." We started to head to Ms. Appleton. She always gave out king-sized candy. I'm talking name brand, bitches.

Then Sam and Dean were there.