Epilouge: Kaitlin

I nervously knocked on the door.

It has been two years since I last talked to my brothers.

Gabriel and Sam had gotten together. Together they were raising Jesse, since they were only people who could ever possibly understand him and help him control his powers.

Dean and Cas were together. They were freaking adorable.

I'm told Adam and the former leader of Heaven, Michael, had some weird almost dating thing going on.

Lucifer didn't pout as much now as he did in his early days of being human. He was actually starting to enjoy himself.

My spies kept me well informed.

Almost too informed. I could never look at Crowley and Bobby the same way again.

Gabriel opened the door.

"Right on time Kiddo." He chuckled nervously. I had called Gabriel two days before, just after it happened, and told him I was coming home. He had graciously agreed to get together everyone after he found out what happened.

I didn't tell him everything though.

He stared, wide eyed, at my stomach.

"Wait until we see everyone and I'll tell everything." I said and smiled sadly at him.

I walked behind Gabriel into Bobby's house. It was just the same as I remembered, a bit less dusty since Archangel Gabriel just had to snap his fingers to clean.

Everyone shot up when they caught sight of me.

"Ange-" Dean yelled out, shocked.

"Please," I interrupted.

I touched my stomach and thought of Riley. He was overjoyed at our news, especially since we had just destroyed the last of Lucifer's lackeys. They hadn't given up, even though their leader was now human.

My teeth clenched as I thought about Abaadon and Raphael. They had teamed up to take Riley out when he was at his weakest.

I was now a widow.

Now I had to tell my family that war was coming and I would be one of the most powerful beings in existence once I gave birth.

"All of you, call me Kaitlin."