Who?

"Don't be so silly, Claire! It's just Shay's brother! He must of asked Shay for your number, he've probably heard way too much about you!" She says enthusiastically.
"Um Colette, I've met Shay's brother, Casey. That's not his number, his is saved as "Uncle Casey❤️❤️" I say (A/N: she calls him uncle Casey as a running joke in the family.) , questioning her answer.
"No honey, this is Shay's other brother, Logan. He was staying in Maine for the last 2 years with his ex-girlfriend, Morgan. She moved back here, and in order to grieve, he moved to L.A. because he couldn't stand to see the girl he just broke up with after 5 years. Since Laurie & Carl have borders from Canada here, he is actually planning on moving into the room next to yours, with us. We were planning on telling you when he got here tomorrow with Shay, Trevor & Casey." She spills out on me.
Wait, what? I thought that it was just the "brothers" gone meaning the three musketeers. There is four? I need to find out his deats.
"How old is Logan?" I ask, fairly curious.
"He's 2 years older than you making him 23 as your birthday is in December and His is in January."
Colette says, with the "do you like him" look.
I don't respond until a few minutes later. "Well, I must get to bed. This is a long weekend of helping, movies & babysitting. See you in the morning momma!" I say, eager to get to my room to text Logan back.
"Goodnight Bee! Sleep well!" Colette says, heading to her room as well & blows me a kiss.
I giggle, catch it & throw one back! Oh, how I love that chicka!

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: so short chapter today! Lots of new nicknames & introductions. Hope you enjoyed this quick read! New chapter soon!
QOTC: What is your nickname?!? Comment Below!!