Sitting on Babys

After filiming, Ave, Em & I head down to the house. I see Gavi & Brock on the couch playing FIFA & little Dax riding his scooter up & down the small space by the kitchen/living room. I walk upstairs to the Master Bath to see Momma putting in some diamond earrings Shay bought her for her birthday last year.
"Bee, I'm so happy to see you! Will you do my makeup for my date tonight?"
"Of course I will momma! Let me grab it downstairs."
-------------------
Colette & Shay just pulled out of the driveway. It's around six now & there is still no sign of Logan. It's weird since the only thing he had to do today was the Trixin meeting and that ended a hour ago.
I pick up my phone to call Logan.
"Hey, you've reached LoganMckay. I'm busy right now, so if you require immediate response, your outta luck. Leave a message & I might eventually get back to you."
Oh well. He'll eventually come I guess. I decide to start on dinner to get my mind off of it.
"Kids, what do you all want for dinner?" I ask them, as the 5 of them were sitting fairly close to the island, where I sat, in the living room. They were watching some Disney channel show. They are just not as good as the ones I watched.
"I want Spaghetti!" Ave shouts. I knew that would be her request.
"I want Caesar salad & your famous parmesan chicken MariaBee!" Gavi says.
"I agree with Gavin!" Emmi says. They both love that & we haven't had it in awhile.
"Brock, Dax, Ave? Are you all okay with that?" I ask, wanting them all to be satisfied with dinner.
"Yea." Dax says, without taking his eyes off the television.
"Whatever, I don't care." Brock says, both clearly way too interested in the show to pay any attention to the conversation going on.
"Fine." Ave says, "Your chicken is good I guess!"
I giggle. She is the sass queen of them all, but I love her none the less. "Well Kids, I know it's Friday night & all, but while I'm working on dinner, I think it's best if you all sit at the island & do your homework! It's better off getting it done now!"
"Alright." They say. Gav shuts off the tv and they all head to the school corner in the mud room to get their homework while I start on dinner.
----------------
I now have dinner mostly ready. I think I'm gonna make a dessert for the kids, just as a treat, as they all did their homework without complaints.
I decide to make just some of grandma-great's mint chocolate chip fudge & some cute Cookie Monster cupcakes.
----------------
I just put the cupcakes in the oven. It's quarter after 7 & still no contact from Logan. I text 8 times & call another 4. I decided I should probably call Jackson to see if he was with him.
"Hey Bee! What's up?"
"Hey, I was wondering if your with Logan?"
"No bee, I'm so sorry. Log left me around 3:30. He said something about babysitting Shay's kids tonight."
"Yea, we were supposed to do that together, but I've been here since quarter to 5 & there has been no sight of him. I called him 5 times & texted him a bunch, but he hasn't answered them."
"Oh my goodness. Well if I hear from him, I'll let you know! Text me if you find anything out!"
"For sure! Thanks for the help, Jax! Let's get together for coffee next week before VidCon, okay?"
"Deal! Text me the deats! Talk soon!"
The line goes dead. Fuck this Logan. I'm over this bullshit.
LOGAN'S POV:
*buzz, buzz* another text, another call from Claire. I don't even know what I'm doing here. Fucking around, that's it. I'm making out with my ex-girlfriend who cheated on me. Now I'm cheating on Claire. But I don't care is the thing. No feelings are attached. I'm letting down everyone & everything, my family, friends, religion & most importantly, Claire. But I don't care. I've become a fucking heartless troll because of a bitch who cheated on me.
CLAIRE'S POV:
I'm going to enjoy the rest of my fucking night without him. If he doesn't have the fucking guts to at least answer my texts, this bitch doesn't deserve my attention. The kids do, because they love me for me. That's that.
-------------------------
A/N:
WAZ UP PEEPS?
I know, I know I blew y'all off. I sorry, but forgive me? I've been son busy travelling back to my hometown, to visit my sister for Labour Day weekend, starting school up as well as school sports. I've actually been stressed to the max about it so I'm so sorry. I promise to update as much as possible throughout my friggin' busy Schedule. I feel so bad for leaving y'all in the dark. I hope you guys still like the story & are still reading it.
Also I HAVE LITERALLY 2 QUESTIONS FOR Q&A! Please comment them below for the sake of my sanity.
Anyways,
QOTC:
What is your biggest pet peeve?
AOTC:
I have too many pet peeves but a big one is when people don't text back. People in general annoy me most of the time, even though I don't show it & keep it all hidden behind a smile so no one hates me lol. So if you are friends with me irl and think you are not being called annoying in my head, you most likely are, as well as that's probably your thought about me lol. I love you tho, take it in the most friendly way possible.
Anyways,
PEACEOUT GIRL SCOUTS, LOVE Y'ALL SEE YOU SOON😘