The Perfect Night❤️

I hear them all running upstairs to eat their surprise meal! They chattered away through the staircase excitedly! I had just remembered to put out the tea lights. I have  lit them and placed them in a heart formation in the centre of our table as well as around Colette's Punch holder in a circle as one of the last three finishing touches. I placed the pre-made tags, that I had made while waiting for dinner to cook, out so they would know where to sit. I also remembered that I had one of my favourite songs on record to play in Colette's antique record machine. I put the record on play & hear the amazing lyrics fill the dimly lit room as the door from the basement opens.
You watch me bleed until I can't breath
Shaking, falling to my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I see Colette come in through the archway. Her hands come to her mouth and she makes a loud gasp. I see Logan & Shay close behind her with their eyes widely open. I can tell their all surprised.
"Well, please come sit down guys!" I say with a big smile, knowing I've impressed them.
"Wow. That's all I can say ClaireBear." Logan says, sitting down on his chair that is placed conveniently next to mine.
"Claire, you have certainly impressed me. You pulled out all the stops out. This is such a surprise! My goodness gracious gosh!" Shay says with his smile as big as ever. We had agreed that Shay could vlog only before the dinner and before the movie so most of the night would be just us. He had just turned off the camera so we could all eat this meal I've made.
I look to my side and Colette is frozen in the spot that I just seen her in. She hasn't moved. I giggle.
"You okay, Colette? It's not that extravagant, I just decorated a table and made a simple meal. Please come, sit down in your spot!"
"Sorry, you just made all this food and decorated this lovely table for the 3 of us. You didn't even have to make the meal, let alone do all of this. This is so sweet Bee." Colette says with a grin on her face. I see tearing up a little. She's literally the best. I stand and give her a hug.
"Awe Momma! Thank you, but I really didn't go out of my way! It was just one of my favourite meals to cook & eat, plus you guys are my favourite so I wanted you guys to have a great meal!" I say, so happy I was blessed enough to have them in my life
"Thank you so much Claire. I know it's stupid I'm tearing up but we are so blessed to have you our lives and I'm so glad you were brought into my life & your like my daughter. I love you so much bee!"
"Mommaaa! Your the sweetest! Your gonna have me crying if you continue!"
"Sorry, Sorry!"
We both sit down into our pre-set seats. Logan hugs me and kisses the side of my head. It shocks me a little, but we're at dinner so I don't mention it.
"And Shay, I know your on ShayLoss currently & training for another marathon. And Logan, as you always like to eat healthier, as well as Colette, so it's all healthy and low calorie." I say, letting them know.
"Swaeet! Thanks for thinking of that Claire!" Shay says and fist bumps me.
"Alright so who's saying grace tonight?" Log says.
"Well, I would love to say it tonight!" Colette says, still wiping her tears.
"Go ahead!!" The rest of us say to her.
"Heavenly Father above us" she starts, knowing we all want to eat this Amazing food in front of us, " we want to thank you for bringing all of us together to eat this lovely meal that Claire prepared for us. We want to thank you giving us her, as she has been the biggest blessing in our life. We want you to keep all of us, our kids & the rest of our family very safe. We ask that you give Logan and Claire a lovely friendship as this is a new one. We thank you for this amazing food & that we are all healthy enough to eat it together!"
"AMEN!" We all say in unison.
"Let's dig in!" Shay says.
************
"That meal was lovely! Thanks again Bee! I really enjoyed that!" Colette says wiping her mouth.
"Yes, Thanks Claire!" Shay says to me happily.
"It was amazing food BeeBear!" Logan says and smiles at me.
"No problem, it was my pleasure!" I say, happy they enjoyed it. We all had just finished our meal and I began to collect all of our plates.
"Oh, you don't have to do that dear! It's the least I can do to help you!" Colette says standing up to help.I slightly push her, so she sits back in her seat.
"No that's okay, I got it Momma!" I tell her, worried she would ruin the surprise of dessert. With all this food, we are going to be too stuffed to eat the movie snacks.
I bring the dishes out to the kitchen and lodge them into the dish washer. I cut out a piece of Blueberry Cobbler topped with homemade ice cream for each of us & lodge it onto a tray.
I bring the dessert back into the family room. Their faces seem confused to see more plates coming back to the table. I put a piece of dessert in front of each of us.
"Blueberry Cobbler with homemade ice-cream. No, this isn't low calorie but it's got fruit, so as healthy as dessert can get. So eat up!" I say.
"Oh darlin', you didn't need to do that!" Logan says, again with the flirting. Why is he doing this in front of Colette & them? I hope he doesn't think this is a date. It's just dinner.
" It's my treat!" I say, faking a smile as Logan is kind of making me pissed off. Oh well, I don't care anymore.
We all eat dessert and decide it was time to retire to the living room for a movie. Colette finished up by placing the dishes from dessert into the dish washer. I figured that was the least I could let her do, as she was dying that she couldn't help.
While she did that, we decided on a movie. We picked Keeping Up With The Jones. It came out about a year ago, but none of us seen it. It's a comedy, our favourite, so that's basically the reason why we picked it.
We all got cuddled up with fuzzy blankets and put on our pjs/comfy clothes. Colette has her head on Shay's shoulder and they are all cuddled up on the sofa that is next to the one Logan and I occupied. Logan is laying down on his side and I am also. My head lays on his hip & his hand is on the top of my head. I think we are all pretty comfy.
Around half way through the movie, both Shay& Colette had to use the washroom. It was around 8:30 & I was getting kind-of peckish. I figured this was my chance. I grabbed Logan's hand and we quietly walked out to the chill room. He questioned me a few times at the start, but I told to shhh & he stopped.
"Holy Shit Claire! You made all of this too?" He asks quietly, I nod. "What the Hell Bee? Like Fuck, there goes my flat stomach. I'm gonna have another fucking 4 pounds on before tomorrow morning."
I giggle, he always makes me laugh. We both grab all the food and walk quietly back to the living room. I can see Shay & Colette patiently waiting for us.
"Hey guys! ClaireBear here made us some more damn food." Logan says, still shocked.
"When do you make that?" Colette asks, slightly confused.
"While I was waiting for dinner to cook!" I say excitedly, "This is Chipotle-Garlic Edamame, This is Carmel-Corn, This is Muddie Buddies & These are different dipped Marshmallow Pops." I say, pointing to each one.
"I definitely didn't need this, but I'm not gonna let it go to waste!" Shay says, silently laughing at the end of it.
*************
We just finished the movie & I thought it was great! It was super funny and we laughed tons. We ate lots of snacks, cuddled and smiled as well. It was now around 11PM.
"Well, I'm sorry guys but, I'm headed to bed! I've had a long day of travels." Colette says, shortly after the movie ends.
"Me as well!" Shay adds to her comment
"Well, my bed doesn't get here till Wednesday so I'm so gonna chill on the sofa tonight so I don't have to set up that fucking air mattress." Logan says, now stretching his arms as I have stood up now and he was sitting up.
"Don't be so silly. You can sleep in my bed. I don't care! You're just someone I can cuddle." I say, not wanting him to be alone. We both look towards Colette and Shay for the approval.
"Alright, you two can sleep together. But no monkey business! This is my house & I don't want any of it here!"
I do the yes thing with my arm, only in my head. Logan looks at me with that goofy smirk. This has been the perfect night❤️
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Okay, I know 2 long chapters right in a row but I think the next will be really short! Okay so a few things to address:
-yes as i said before there is swearing and no I didn't disclaim it just like I told you.
- and two the stitches song idea came from _troyler_is_life_999 in the comments so thanks again for that
So if you have any ideas please comment them below, I will certainly take them into consideration!
I hope you guys are liking this interaction I am doing! And one last thing before I end this A/N off: would you guys like a Q&A chapter with some of the characters and myself! Please let me know your thoughts on that & if I decide to do that It will be in a future chapters A/N!
Okay I hope you enjoyed this cuteness of a chapter and sneak peak: there is a little tension in the next chapter, kind of similar to the dinner tension thing. Please answer my QOTC!! Byee!
QOTC:
What is your favourite Movie-Night Snack? Comment Below!