Shooting

I wake up to my 'This is Gonna Be My Year' playing, as it is my alarm tone. My eyes come open and tap my phone, turning off my alarm. 8:30AM & shooting starts at 9:10AM.I reach over to where Logan lays still asleep & kiss him on the forehead. I know that's a 'couple' thing to do, but we are really so close friends, it doesn't even matter.
I think back to the night on the pond & wonder, will we actually go through with it?
I get up & go get ready for the day. We have lots of shoots so I have to pick out multiple outfits. My first shoot is for TheMomsView, followed by Katilette, ShayCarl & ending shooting with HeyKayli.
For TheMomsView, I only have to shoot one video, as well all do today. I choose a lace sleeveless button down & tuck that into a simple light pink skater skirt. I paid it with a light pink statement necklace & hot pink cowboy boots. I finish it off by curling my long blonde locks loosely. (A/N: Top)
When I head back to my bedroom, Logan is already out of bed. So, I head upstairs. Logan is sitting at the island eating an omelette. I grab an orange & a banana & sit down next to him. He's scrolling through Twitter, favouriting and retweeting a bunch of stuff.
"Morning!"
"Morning Bee!"
"I have a lot of shoots today, but remember you have to shoot with Jackson & Shay today as well."
"Yep, Jackson is first; he has a really long shoot so, I start about half way through your moms view shoot. Halfway through that shoot is with Shay & then I shoot with Jackson again the full time your with Kayli. What time do you finish shooting?"
"Well my schedule is I have to be at the studio for 9:10. Shooting starts at 9:30 & ends at 10:30 or so. Then, I shoot with Colette from 10:30-12:30. I have a 45 minute lunch break. I start shooting for Shay's channel from 1:15-2:45. Lastly, Kayli's shoot which finishes at 3:45 or so. Why? When do you finish?"
"Well, wondering if I can take you up on that date offer tonight? & I finish at 3:35, so like same time, but I really don't shoot inside much today."
"Well, if you want a date, you work out the details."
"Okay, I'll have them for you lunch time or before!" He says winking at me.
I roll my eyes half-heartily, give him a short hug & head to the studio. Once I get there, I met Sharzad, Angel, Bree, Carlie, Colette & Kayli in the green room; the normal crew! We all head to makeup/mic set up.
Since I have my everyday eye makeup situation on & a bright pink lip; the artist has little to do on me. She puts on some concealer, foundation & powder to cover my imperfections & scars. She puts on some light highlighter, peach blush & slightly bronzes me with a light bronzer. I head to see Dan, the audio assistant, to put my mics on.
I know what you're thinking, why are you on the moms view when you aren't a mom. Well because I'm the host actually!Everyone else is a mom so they switched it up & Sharzad is now just a normal speaker like the rest of them!
-------------------------
After the Mom's View shoot, I head to my bag to grab my stuff for shooting with Momma! We shoot together quite often & it's always a ball! We shoot 2 videos today, one is a baking episode & the other a Q&A.
We are filming the Q&A first & the only outfit change for the baking from the Q&A is a apron.
Since it's quite casual, I put on a purple crop top with some light denim shorts that have lace embellishments on them. I pair it with some brown & white cowboy boots and a light blue scarf that has purple accents. I keep my makeup from the first shoot on & through my hair into a bun.(A/N: Top)
-----------------------
We just finished the Q&A which I was the host you would say. We head to the studio kitchen to make this dessert video! We decide on these lemon meringue pie cookies. (A/N: Top). I've made them before with my grandma but Momma hasn't even made a pie before.
Avia is joining us for this video as well & she's an amazing baker, so I'm gonna be teaching them both how to bake this recipe. No offence Momma, but Avia's the Baker & your the Chef (cooker).
I put on my custom made cupcake apron that Emmi gave me for Christmas this year & we all get started.(A/N: Top)
---------------
After the videos for the Katilette channel is done, me & Colette head outside with the four sheets of lemon pie bite thingys and we have lunch with a bunch of other people. Today's a shoot day at the studio so; everyone from the butlers channels is here , plus the Trixin crew along with a bunch of other people.
Shay cooked us up some Hot Dogs & CheeseBurgers on his humongous grill. We all dig in.
"Hey Bee!" I look behind me & see LogiBear.
"Hey Log!" I say
"Wanna go for a walk?"
"Sure!" I say, because I know he has the details of our date that is a secret & because we were the only 2 finished.
"Well, I figured we could go to Wingers for Dinner & then go shooting up in the mountains."
"Sounds like a plan to me!"
After we finish, Avia & Emmi go around with the dessert Avia, Colette & I made. I hear multiple comments about 'how delicious they are'. I look at Avia & Colette & we all smile. I high five to both of them. Job Well Done indeed.
After Lunch, I head over to Shay's Shoot. It's actually a photoshoot for family photos, they are for a video which we all have to shoot a clip for the ending at the end of the shoot. The video is a surprise video for Carl & Laurie. I know it's after their anniversary but we are all giving their gifts a little late.
So, we all were wearing different colour flannels, black pants & Yankees hats for the shoot & we look like the cutest family in the world. The flannel colours were organized by age group. So Shay, Casey, Logan, Gavin & Jackson wore Red & Black Flannels. Colette, Kayli, myself & Carlie wore yellow & black flannels. Avia, Brailee & Emmi wore blue & pink flannels. Cooper, Gage, Brock, Daxton & Winston wore black & white flannels. Last but not least, Chloe(Kayli & Casey's 'new' kid) & Jaymi (Carlie & Jackson's new kid) wore pink & black flannels. (A/N: ALL IN TOP)
--------------
After the photoshoot, I head to the back of the studio where Kayli's office/set/salon was. She's doing a hair video & I am her model so I don't even have to do my hair for this shoot. I decided that I would just do my 'date' outfit for Kayli's video, since she is washing, cutting & styling my hair & I asked her already if she could do my makeup since she is also amazing at that as well. So I have nothing really to do to get ready for my first date with Logan!!
I put on something cute, casual dressy & appropriate for our date. I pick out a sleeveless denim dress paired with a tan belt. I put on my same cowboy boots as the photoshoot & bring along my cowboy hat to top off Kayli's already beautiful hairstyle.
I get to Kayli's Salon/Studio & she puts me right in the washing chair. It's great to have someone like family to me be a hairdresser. She washes my hair & then brings me over to the styling chair. She trims the dead ends slightly & starts to style it. She just dries my hair & brushes all the tangles out before we move to the brightly-painted studio part of the salon where she films her 'beauty' videos.
She does a braid headband at the top of my head, one of her signature styles she taught me & then loosely curls my hair.(A/N: Top) She shuts off the camera & does my makeup. She does a rose eye & a pink lip as well. (A/N: Top) I put my cowboy hat on & hug Kayli, thanking her for doing my hair & makeup. She doesn't know it's for a date, everyone just thinks Logan & I are going for a drive with some of Logan's High School friends.
I walk down to Shay's house & see Logan isn't home. Hm, that's odd. Oh well, maybe he's still with Jackson. I go down to my room & call Zoe.
"Hey Claire! How's things in good ol' Pocy?"
"Hey Zoe!! Things are well in Pocy, how about in Orlando?"
"Things are going great here! What are you up to tonight?"
"Well, you have to promise me you don't tell anyone, not even Alfie!"
"Promise Claire, you can always tell me anything?"
LOGAN POV:
What Claire doesn't know is that, I got off the shoot early. So I got all dressed up in a suit, went out & bought her flowers. I'm gonna show up at 5 exactly & knock on the door!
CLAIRE POV:
"I'm going out on a date with LOGAN! I'm super nervous!" I tell Zoe. It's such a relief to get that out of my system
After my phone call with Zoey, I walk upstairs & sit at the island. I'm all alone in this huge house & I'm a nervous, anxious mess over this date.
"RINGGGGG! SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR! GO ANSWER IT YOU HOOLIGAN! RINGGGG!" I hear Shay's pre-recorded voice come over the speaker. That plays every damn time the door rings. Some may find it fucking annoying, but I find it fucking awesome.
I hop up out of my chair & head to the door. I open up the bright yellow door.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?"
-----------------------
A/N:
Omg, cliff-hanger!! I know you guys were expecting date stuff but this chapter was getting long!
REMINDER: I still REALLY need Questions for the Q&A! Ask anything about the characters, story or me!!!
Last thing, GUESS WHAT ITS A SATURDAY CHAPTER! It's making up for no chapter on Thursday & I'm not doing anything this weekend until tomorrow with my friends, so it's a special chapter; probably talk to you again on Monday! Hope y'all are having an awesome weekend❤️
QOTP:
What Butler Family Member would you like to shoot a video with?
AOTP:
CarlieStylez or A SHAYTARDS vlog!!!!