Never Want To Lose You

A full day gone perfectly, just the way we wanted it to be. Driving with the music blasted  on a wide open road during sunrise is such a magical experience. The hotel is beautiful. We are finally getting ready for the concert.
I put on a sleeveless red fit and flare dress and pair it with a denim jacket. I also throw a cute cowboy hat and a pair of  brown cowboy boots, of course. I put my hair in my usual curls. I put on some red lipstick and foundation. I finish my look with winged liner and mascara. (A/N: Top) I come out of the bathroom to see Log sitting on our bed, putting on his cowboy boots on.
"Hot damn!" I say. He looks up at me and smiles. He is the cutest.
"You looking stunning, as always! Are we ready to go?" He says , standing up. I size his outfit. Cowboy hat on, cowboy boots as well ; a pair of wranglers and red plaid button up. He looks like a hot country boy. I love him. (A/N: Top!)
"Yes! I'm ready!" I grab my purse (A/N: Top!) and we head out to Log's truck.
************************
The concert has been amazing so far! The opening acts was Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift and Kenny Chesney, which are my other country favourites. One of the last 2 songs of the night is "Do I". I hear the lyrics blast through the speakers , from Luke Bryan's amazing vocal chords. I wish I could sing with him some day.
"Do I turn you on at all when I kiss you baby?
Does the sight of me wanting you drive you crazy?
Do I have your love? Am I still enough?
Tell me, don't I? Or tell me, do I, baby"
Log grabs my hand and we dance around in the green grass. My dream date with my dream guy is finally coming through. I love Log so much honestly. We sing the rest of the chorus along with Luke.
"Give you everything that you ever wanted?
Would you rather just turn away and leave me lonely?
Do I just need to give up and get on with my life?
Baby, do I?" I hear the song end and Luke Bryan comes back to centre stage to start the last song.
"We have a very special girl here tonight with her boyfriend who I've been watching on her YouTube channel for quite sometime. She has such an amazing voice, so let's welcome Claire Burton to the stage,but most of you know her as ClaireMariaxo, as that's what her social media platforms are! Come on up Bee and sing the last song with me!"
Wait, what? I look back at Logan to see him smiling. He's so cute. He runs up and grabs my hand and we run to the stage together in the spotlight they've placed on us. I get on stage and I'm passed a mic from Luke Bryan. Holy Crap! This is really happening!
"Okay so before we start, I just want the thanks the Butler family, my boyfriend and of course Luke here!" I speak into my cordless microphone.
"So let's play the last song of the night, Drunk on You!" The crowd roars and I can feel the adrenaline pumping.
"Girl, you make my speakers go boom boom
Dancin' on the tailgate in a full moon
That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm
You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans
Drip of honey on the money maker gotta be
The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey, I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime"
I just will love Salt Lake City forever!
****************************************
I wake to a gorgeous site of Logan's face smiling at me. He's so amazing. I can't believe he's mine.
Today, we are headed to the Salt Lake City Temple. I was so excited. I've never seen this temple. I know, I know. I've  lived with the shaytards for over a year & never seen the Salt Lake temple. They've went a nice few times, but school was so busy, I never got a chance to go.
"We Have to get up Claireeeeeeeeeeeee. We have to be at the temple in like a hour."
"But I don't wanna. This is the last time we will be in Salt Lake for awhile. AND, I love Salt Lake, the city of magic."
"We gotta Bee. I'm sorry."
Logan begins to pack up his stuff. I get up and jump in the shower as I fell asleep last night after the concert. Once out, I dry my hair. I put it up into a elegant sock bun. I get dressed in a long sleeve white lace dress. I accessorize it with a mlilac statement necklace, lilac pumps & lilac clutch. I throw on my normal makeup & I'm done getting ready. Myself & Logan switch places. I began packing & make sure everything is collected & in the right bags. Logan is finally done. We head out to the temple.
After viewing the temple & getting to go tour the inside, we decided we would take some pictures in front of it.
It was an momentous occasion in our religion & relationship. Since moving in the with shaytards, I have changed my religion from protestant to morman. Today will always be very special to my heart, in many reasons.
LOGAN'S POV
I'm sitting out front of the temple reflecting, with Claire, after taking some photos. I find myself staring at her. I honestly can't believe this perfect girl is mine. There is nothing more I want in someone. I'm so glad she forgave me. I realized then, that I didn't ever want to ever lose her. It would break my heart not to be with her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I better start working on making that promise happen for the both of us.
----------------------------------------
A/N:
I know, I know! Long time no update once again! I've been writing this chapter for forever. I had a writers block or something cause I had an idea but I couldn't make it come to life almost. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter none the less! And I hope everyone is having a happy holidays! I love you all & thanks for an amazing experience doing this! I'll have a new update up asap!
QOTC:
How do you feel about Logan & Claire getting married?