Soccer & Swimming⚽️

I change into my bikini, throw my flip-flops on, grab my towel & my pool bag & head to the heated pool. (A/N: Claire's Outfit in Top Bar)
Once I get outside, the heat hits me. It was burning hot out; I decide it was best to put on some sunscreen. I finish that up quickly as it was spray-on when someone grabs my hand and pulls me toward the pool.
It is LogiBear, undeniably it would be him. We jump in together hand and hand.
The rest of the family are doing various things in the large pool. Shay, Brock & Avia are doing back flips and multiple kinds of tricks together, Gavin is doing laps as he is trying to get more fit (he has lost a lot of weight since starting middle school) for football & basketball, Emmi & Daxton are lounging in the hot tub & Logan and I are fooling around with each other as always. Colette is tanning on the pool side, just relaxing.
I realize that Logan and I haven't took a picture together yet.
"Hey Colette, mind grabbing my phone & taking a picture of Logan & I for me?" I ask her.
"Sure Sweetie, not a problem!" She replies, grabbing my phone. I was thinking we would just take a picture of us standing side by side, but Logan had a different idea.
Logan put me on his back & we both smile for the picture. I'm glad I've meet him.
**************
After about an hour of swimming, most of us are now out of the water and lounging poolside.
"Well, it's pass 2:30 now, if we want a decent game of soccer, we might wanna head to the field!" Logan says; he was ready to get this intense game started. His statement set us all into "get to the field" mode.
The 5 guys had no need to change; they had just brought their sneakers out with them and then headed over. Us girls on the other hand took much longer. I had reminded Avia & Emmi to bring some clothes & sneakers out with them. Since they weren't as developed as myself & Colette; we just held a towel up to cover them up and they took off the swimsuit & put their clothes on, poolside. I had decided early that I could just pull my clothes on over my bikini & Colette decided to do the same. (A/N: Outfit Above) Great Minds think alike I guess. I throw on my flip flops & decide I will just put my socks & sneakers on over there. I carry my socks, sneakers and the ball in one hand & I have Emmi put on my hip on the other (she weighs less than 50 pounds still).
Once the girls and I get to the soccer field after the short walk, we decide it is best if the adults decide the teams, actually if Colette & I decide the teams, so it's fair. After 5 minutes and the two of us discussing it,we tell the others the teams for this game.
"Okay so, Colette & I have decided on some fair teams."
"So on team one we have, Emmi, Daxton , Shay, Gavin & I." Colette announces; I hear both "Yes!" & "Boo!" amongst us.
"And on my team, we have Logan, Avia, Brock & I! I know we have less players; so one of Colette's team will have to sit out & we will have changes. We both thought it was fair for mine to have less as I am a national champ in soccer." I say.
By this time, we have both separated into our own ends. We both have created team names & chants. (A/N: They played with no goalies)
" 1,2,3; Go Idaho Sunsets!" I hear Colette's team chant, as Emmi walks to the side lines.
"5,6,7,8; Pink Panthers are the best; we're gonna beat that other mess!" My team chants the team cheer that Avia & I created! We all got into starting positions. Emmi as the most official "️ball dropper" yet, drops the ball down on centre field & blows her imaginary whistle.
" Play Ball Kids!" She shouts & we all rush to win the game.
********************
After an intense game of soccer, My team won 9-8. Brock scored the winning goal with 10 seconds left! He really is a great player.
We all head to the house to get ready for Dinner & A Movie
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter full of family fun. It was kind of a filler but it was really fun to write! The next one is kind of gonna of be an important/lovey-dovey chapter. Also please comment your Questions for the characters & I below!!
QOTC:
If you had to pick a soccer team name, what would it be?