It's the day

I wake up to myself singing Fight song;
"This is my fight song,
Take back my life song,
Prove I'm alright song"
Someone must be calling me. I wonder who it is. "LogiBearrrrrr❤️" I wonder what he wants. I check the time before I answer 10:37AM. Hm, that's odd for how lazy Logan usually is; or so I've been told. I answer.
( 👑= Claire ; 🎩= Logan)
🎩: Hey Bee!
👑: Hey Log; what do you want?
🎩: oh nothing, we just got on the plane. I have a direct to Pocy, so I'll be there at around 12:30, be there by then, k?
👑: okay, thanks logiBearrr! I think Colette's taking my car to Salt Lake, to pick up Shay, Casey & Trevor, because the kids were at G-Ma's at 9:30, so I'll be there in the Suburban. I'll be just past the baggage claims!
🎩: I don't have much so don't worry & okay ClaireBearrr! Can't wait! See you soon!
👑: Okay, call me when you get to baggage claims! See you soon! Byee!
****Call Ended****
I have to get ready! I hop in the shower, brush my metal-filled mouth (I have braces) , put on a navy dress, brown cowboy boots and a thin brown belt around my waist. (A/N: Claires's outfit in the top bar)I put on some makeup & pin my hair into some MilkMaid Braids. I pull on my big, black-framed glasses. I run upstairs to the kitchen, & have an orange for a small breakfast/snack, since I am planning on taking Logan to lunch.
I check my phone; its 12;09 & it takes close to 20 minutes to get to the airport. I better get going. I grab my wallet, purse, keys & I head out to the garage.
I get into the Suburban & send a quick text to Logan; stating I was on my way. I then send one to Colette; telling her I was headed to get Logan; as she asked me to; in the suburban and that I'll call her after I get Logan.
I head out onto the road & drive to see Logan for the first time.
**********
I get to the airport with 3 minutes to spare. I head in through the main entrance and sit down on some leather seats.
They are placed fairly close to where baggage claims are & I will clearly be able to see Logan when he gets here, but where they are placed he won't be able to see me.
This is great because now I'm able to surprise him and jump on his back! I have a feeling that we are going to be getting close fairly quickly.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry for the shorter chapter but, a new one is coming soon & it's going to be the cuteness and probably long.
QOTP:
What is your ringtone? Comment Below!