True Colours

The kids & I eat dinner & finish off with dessert. They loved it & I'm so glad that I can at least make 5 kids happy in the butler family.
"Thanks for dinner Claire! Even though it wasn't spaghetti, I still loved it!" Avia says, she won't let that go for the rest of night.
"It was my pleasure, but Avia, there was literal shade in the answer!"
"Sorry, sorry. Had to say it. You know me."
She says flipping her hair. That girl is gonna be a famous actress some day. I love it!
"Anyways, besides Avia's Grudge, we all loved it. Thanks for making my favourite meal MariaBee!" Gavi says, I love how sweet that kid is. The rest of the kids add to it with "Yea." "It was yummy!" "I loved it!".
We spend the next hour playing monopoly. Of course, Emmi wins. You might not know this, but Emmi is the queen of monopoly. She rules that board every time. I've seen like 2 people win against her.
The kids eventually get bored with that, so Avia suggests that we watch Glee. I know, glee went out a few years ago. I was in love with it, especially Rachel, Blaine & Quinn. It was the thing that relieved me from the stress of high school. It came back on as like a "reunion" thing last November & have been on ever since. I eventually got Avia & Gavin addicted to it. So, we watch the last few episodes that we all missed because of shooting, school & logan.
I excuse myself from the kids Glee party & go to text Logan. I know, I know, I seem desperate. But, I really care about him, apparently he doesn't seem to return the feelings. *ring, ring, ring.* no answer. 8 texts in the last 15 minutes.
"Log, where are you?"
"We are supposed to be babysitting. Come to Shay's."
"Log, I just want to see you answer please."
"Are you okay?"
"Please, can you at least fucking give me the curtesy of texting me back, 'I'm alright.'"
" Damn Log, Please answer me. Where are you?"
"We had a deal. Always text back."
"Log, please just read it. Let me know you're alive."
All unread.
"I guess you don't appreciate me enough to answer me. I have seen your true colours. What am I, your side bitch? Pretty fucking sure we are done."
Read 10:37
Oh my god. Such a relief. He's alive. But he's in major shit with me. I don't think this relationship is going to work. I'm not needy, but I'd like to know if you're alive.
---------------
11:13pm
Shay & Colette just got home from their date. It's such a relief. I'm kind of in between a rock & a hard place here & I didn't want to cry in front of the kids. I immediately run to my room. As soon as the door shuts, the tears start rolling. I can't fucking believe that he has done this to me. I thought he was different, I thought this was different. I thought our relationship was one of no tears of sadness, only teardrops of happiness. He should be here comforting me but instead, he's god only knows where.
I realize I have my guitar left sitting on my bed from the shoot with Avia earlier. There is only one thing that could make me not feel as much pain right now, singing. It released my emotions. I put them all into song. Only one song right now fits this situation. T Swift, you better pull through for me now.
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart,
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do,
He's the time taken up but there's never enough and he's all that I need to fall into.
A single teardrop falls from my face onto my guitar as I see the light suddenly come flooding into my room. I see Colette enter. I realize she's just the person I needed to see right now. The tears flooding down my cheeks suddenly as I lay my head into her shirt.
"It's okay Claire. You'll be okay. I know it hurts right now." She says, comforting me.
After about an hour, my sobbing have calmed a little. Still nothing from Logan, but I don't know if I want something. I have had multiple people enter & leave, during a short hour where Colette did have to leave me to put kids in bed. Carlie, Laurie, Kayli, Casey, Daehan, a call from Zoe, Alfie, Lou, Grandpa Carl visited, so did Avia as well as Gavi. They all made me a little happier. I know these people all love me lots, but I want Logan to comfort me. I want his hugs, cuddles, kisses & everything else about him. No one could make me feel as happy as he does, well did.
I see the light come back in as I'm laying across Colette. I know she's not my real mom, but she always feels that way. I love her so much. Shay enters the room.
"Honey, how about you & Bee put some Pyjamas on? It's like 2am." He says.
"Only if she feels comfortable enough to let me go." She says, being the selfless human she is.
"Go Colette, I'll be fine. Shay will stay here anyways." I say.
"Okay. I'll get Carlie to come in with you & Shay as well." She says as she shuts the door. The full fam was camping out in the family room which is right outside my door for the night. I love how supportive they are of me.
Carlie comes in & they comfort me, same ritual I've felt the last 3 hours. I go to put on some pyjamas.
"Claire, wait!" Carlie says, coming up from behind me. I turn around. "Put this on instead! All of us who are camping out for you are wearing the same one. I hadn't realized it but everyone who came in had the same onesie on. A tigger onesie because he was my favourite cartoon character when I was little & I still watch Winnie The Pooh when I'm sick. I go get dressed, grinning for the first time in a while. (A/N: Top) They are the best fam in the world.
When I enter the room again, I see Carlie & Shay have left. I built up enough courage to walk out into the family room where everyone most likely was.
I walk out & see all of our family chatting about & others sleeping. The only ones not there is Emmi, Brock, Gage, Cooper, Dax, Chlo, Jaymi, Winston & They are all most likely in bed. I can't believe they are doing this for me. Oh & for obvious reasons; Log. I kind of wish he was here though. I still love him & care for him.
No one really stops & stares at me when I walk out. They notice me but still continue their own conversations. I sit down between Kayli & Colette who are having a conversation about anymore kids for the the ShayColette Butler family. I really don't pay attention to it. I sit down & I realize that Logan installed find my iPhone on my phone for his. I immediately go look. 14 Prince Street. I don't even think I was there before. I want to know where the fuck that is.
"Colette, Carlie, Shay, Jackson, Kayli, Casey, can you guys come to my room for a second? I have something I want to speak to you about." I speak up as I prepare to stand as well. They all shoot up from their seats & immediately stop their conversations. They all proceed to my room, where I had asked them to go. As soon as everyone is in, Shay shuts the door.
"What's going on Clarie?" Carlie says.
"Well, when I came out from dressing into the family room, I had remembered that Logan had put find my iPhone on my phone in case he ever lost his. I checked it & it said that he is at 14 Prince Street. I've never heard of this place before & I was wondering if you guys would go with me in the suburban to find out what the hell he is doing there." I spill at them.
"Of Course"
"Why wouldn't we?"
"Let's go!"
"Everyone agrees then?" Shay asks while we all nod our heads, "Let me just tell mom the plan while you guys head to the van. We all stand up & walk out to the garage.
We get in the car & get into our seats . Shay driving, Colette navigating. Myself, Carlie & Casey in row 2 & Kayli & Jackson in the back. I was directly in the middle.
We drive up multiple roads & almost get lost a few times. It probably takes us around 35 minutes to get their when Siri had suggested it would take 12 minutes. We finally arrive at this fucking house & I have no sweet clue where it is. But, Logan is here because his car parked in the driveway. I'm pissed by this point.
I see a light in the front porch turn on and Log walked out onto the deck. With another fucking girl. My jaw drops literally to the floor.
"Excuse my cursing guys but, what in the fucking hell do he think he's doing?" Shay announces. " He is such a whore. Butler boys are held to much respect for their honesty & loyalty to people, he is trashing our name. Casey, Jackson, let's go talk some shit into this guy." He says as they grab the door knob, ready to jump out.
"Guys don't." I say sternly, stopping them in their tracks.
"Are you sure Bee? They can really get him to the man you met." Carlie says, rubbing my back.
"I'm sure. He's the whore who doesn't deserve our time. Let's get out of here before he sees us. I got a plan." I say relaxed. This bitch won't know what hit him. Revenge is sweet.
--------------------------------
A/N:
IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!!!!! I've been so busy with school & sports it's been crazy.
So the updates are spare & limited but I hope your still reading babes! I love you all & thanks for reading my story!
I really want questions for a Q&A in LA!
QOTC:
What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
AOTC:
Mine was Bearstien Bears!
See you guys next time! Stay tuned! Peace Out,
HAiLZ❤️