The Spark.

Disclaimer: Cussing/Cursing Involved. This is the only disclaimer I will give through the full book for swearing/cursing/cussing, which will probably be there.
I get downstairs to my bedroom and immediately text Logan back. It has been 2 hours since I seen it first after all.
"Beautiful? How would you know, Stalker? Who even are you, dude? What the hell are you doing talking to me?" I text back, sassy as ever. I think I might have taught Avia some of that. Whoops! Sorry Colette & Shay! A few seconds later, I feel a buzz on my right hip where my phone lays.
"Shit! I didn't mean to offend you, Ms. SassyPants. My name is Logan Mckay Butler, I'm 23 years old (2 years older than you, as I'm told) , Shay, who you are staying with, is my brother, I live in L.A. currently but I'm moving back to Pocatello to Shay's house tmrw, um my Instagram & Twitter is @loganmckay55 , I work as a YouTuber full time currently but plan on moving to Pocatello to start my third year of Education @ Uni., I just broke up with my girlfriend about 3 months ago, oh and I think you're pretty. Well, would you like my social security number as well?" Logan says playing the sass right back in my face.
"Well, here's a little about me, which Shay probably already told you, as I assume that's who gave you my number. My name Is Claire Maria Burton, um I'm 19, I just finished my first year of Education, my Instagram & Twitter name is @clairemariaxo . I'm originally from Saskatchewan, Canada, moved to Utah at age 6 months, then to Washington age 9 years, then to Pocatello age 18. I moved here, because I wanted to learn about The famous Shay, Casey, Carlie, Carl & Laurie, and the unspoken name of Logan. I broke up with my long-term boyfriend about 11 months ago, due to cheating. I am full-time baby-sitter for Colette & Shay & an education student. & maybe that's all. Oh and I have a Boyfriend. His name is Brockules Butler, age 6! (Jk, jk). Oh and I already knew who you were, Colette told me😏😏Damn, I think I ran out of things about me." I message him back trying to learn a little more about him.
"Thanks for the info... And actually The Gavionator gave me your number!😏😏" Logan texts me back. That smirky smile, always gets me.
The texting went on until about 3AM, when I decided he should probably get to sleep. He said he didn't need it; he could talk to me for another 72 hours straight. But i insisted.
"Well, Sleep well then ClaireBear. Sweet Dreams 😘 I'll text in the morning! See you tmrw! I can't fucking wait to meet you. Good night Ms. SassyBear😘😏" Logan's goodbye message states. He feels confident enough to use 2 KISSY FACES?!? WHA?!?
" You too! I can sure as hell wait to meet you. (Jk, jk, I'm so PUMPED) I know you'll have sweet dreams, because it's obv. You'll be dreaming about me 😏🙈Goodnight LogiBear. 😘❤️Get some good sleep now, and text me before you take off & when you land! I'll be waiting at the airport (with possibly a hug) Talk Soon😘 Sleep Well Mr.SassyPants." I text back, throwing some shade/sassiness in. I sure think this was a spark. A spark of something❤️
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I'm sorry for the swearing lol. I just wanted to put that in there. This was mostly a introduction of character- character. Just to let you know, it's mostly in Claire's POV with a few Logan & other characters. Anyways hope you enjoyed this sassiness.
QOTC:
Where are you from? Comment below!!